Reviews for Demons from the past resonate loudly in the future
Cattra1992 chapter 20 . 2/26
I loved it! I laughed at the ending, sort of hoping for a sequel just to see how that goes. Amazing job.
Siriabelle Grace chapter 19 . 2/18
Original couples, very nice story! I enjoy reading it!
Go on!

Kiss,
Siria
manapohaku2 chapter 20 . 1/4
i cant stop laughing:) true blood. to funny poor charlie from one crazy house to another.
Novembertopaz chapter 7 . 1/1
I like the story so far, but changing the whole Jacob imprinted on Renesmee thing and the fact that the wolves are generally okay with the Cullens now is kinda messing me up. I liked that they finally quit being stupid and started working together. Plus, I think if you wanted to change the Jacob thing you should have just had him not imprint at all, instead of saying it was a false alarm. I don't think there really is such a thing.
mamacatfish chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
Where is the chapter?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
I will look forward to the rework of this crossover story !

the Crimson Mage.
mithrilandtj chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
You decided to add yet another TYPE of vampire to this story?
monstar315 chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
the wards would have told harry that paul was on his property though...
Entrusting chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
No no rework, we need a sequel with the bon temps. Where did Charlie hear they ain't got no craziness ? Lol lol
negami chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Cannot wait for the new changes! Love love loveeee this story! I am so happy that you decided that you will finish this story!
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
*EVIL LAUGHTER*
MUWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHAAAAH!

I LOVE IT!
This is the BEST.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
ERMAHGERDCHARLIEKISSINGHARRYERMAHGERDDD!
*Fan-boys out and bursts into flames*
Seriously, it's moving really fast, and I can't bring myself to complain at all...
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
This... is very interesting. Sirius re-incarnated as Harry and Charlie's baby?
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
*coughcoughcoughdryhumpingcoughcough*

Seriously... Harry needs to let go and let himself get laid, and I mean laid as in Mated.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Woof, Charlie and a grown-up Dogfather Harry Potter?
And YES, bless Levi Strauss who first thought of making pants from stiff canvas. Which led to the use of denim as cheaper, and more comfortable for casual work-wear.
Some men should only be allowed to wear denim... or nothing at all.