Reviews for Demons From The Past
skyeza chapter 16 . 3/17
Hahaha, no craziness, no vamp or shifter just normal mundane humans. Lol, Please im begging you, make a sequel!. Brilliant read, I truly enjoyed it.
knuckles 8 chapter 16 . 1/6
loved this story. a bit sad with Sirius not finding a way to continue being with Harry
Lizzybear54 chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
I absolutely ADORE this story and I'm so glad I was able to read it all the way to completion! Fantastic job! Now... onto the sequel! :D

~Lizzy
Elfin69 chapter 16 . 10/10/2016
Uh oh, bet Charlie will be in for a shock when they get there, especially since we all know who lives there.
Elfin69 chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
Looks like Aro finally realized that he made the wrong move. I am so that Teddy is going to be alright and wonder if it was Leah or her brother who imprinted on Marcus.
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
I have a feeling that Harry is not going to listen to Aro and if Chelsea tries to bind him to Aro that she will be punished by Harry's magic. Why has Teddy not used his portkey to get back to Harry?
meh chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
Well this was WAAAY more about Teddy than I anticipated. No offense but I just don't care about him as much. I came here for Harry and based on your summery that's what I thought I was getting.
Sliver of Melody chapter 16 . 7/1/2016
How very awesome this was
JlovesGaara chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
Lol that ending is priceless! Wonderful story, I wish there were more great stories with this pairing. Keep up the fantastic work!
tamashiyuki chapter 16 . 5/12/2016
Very gooooood!
Resalicia Belger chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
Haha! I love the name of new town! ;D Is it real by the way? I guess yes...

I'm sad for Sirius though. Poor man. Unlucky in life and still unlucky in death... At least can he live with Harry and kind of have a new childhood. I had hope that he could be dissociate one way or another from Teddy but it seams it will never happen. :'(

Well enough with the drama!

This story really is a beautiful one with an original pairing! Charlie and Harry? I would never have imagined it, really. More like a son and father relationship. But what you did was perfect! And for once, Harry's mate is not someone very strong or powerful but just a "simple" human, without any power. I like what you did of it. It's different than what I am used to read in a good way. :D

Hope all your stories are this good if not better!
Best wiches for your following projects!
moonlitreader chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
I loved this
Naydra chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
If there is a part two this story, then please let me know.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
I would love to see more of your work in the future !

The Crimson Mage.
An Idiot chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I'm a homophobic but can't say I don't take certain delight from Twilight slash-fics. That probably has something to do with the original author's views though.