Reviews for The Deadliest Warrior
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
That...was...AWESOME!
AiDiOs chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I so like! I actually have Red Dawn the new and the old but never watched it until the new one. I was so sad that I passed it over becuase it was soo good. It completely pissed me off how Jed was killed off but I was proud to see that Matt grew a pair and took over for his brother. They absolutely have to make a sequal. They have to!

I like how you took that little cliffhanger and ran with it. After all, they never said that Daryl died, we all just assume he did. I thought he was one of the best and never wanted him to die.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Awesome! I usually have trouble reading through a battle scene, but I followed it easily enough, and it was actually engaging and intelligent! Love it!
Wolverines chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Go wolverines!
britewing chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
although the peace sign scene was a sad kind of sweet this i like this much better )
NTA FANFIC chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Loved it. Wish this was part of it 5 minutes longer who would have cared it was Awesome WOLVERINES!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Nice, just saw the movie and LOVED it. Saw the original on A and E months ago and I think this version of the movie was much better. This last fight reminds me of a fight in one of my favorite Stargate Atlantis stories, The Last Stand. The guy took out many enemies throughout the story single-handedly despite serious injuries and at the end, faced his ultimate enemy in a knife fight. He was mortally wounded, but managed to kill the bad guy. He then destroyed the bad guy's entire force in one massive explosion he set up using the last of his strength, given that strength by seeing the ghosts (or hallucinations) of all of his dead friends. It turned the tide of the war as he eliminated most of the enemy force and their leader and allowed others to finally defeat the enemy forces eventually.
Bowchickawowwow chapter 1 . 11/25/2012