Reviews for I Never Told You What I Do For a Living
Goddess of Fangirls chapter 8 . 2/19
I wanted you to know this story changed my life. I- I can't quite describe it. The way you wrote it, the ending, it was so *italics* real! *un-italics*
U KILLED THEM? U SHOULD HAVE MADE THEM FIND THEMSELVES IN HE HOSPITAL OR SMETHING WITHAN EPILOGUE!I hate u
ya kow, I like amy like this its her dark side
Cherry chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
I think this story really goes with the song but Amy and Ian should have switched places because Amy an assassin. And they died.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Hi I have to say I LOVE your story it was AMAZING
CrystalClear1520 chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Nevermind i read it over XD
CrystalClear1520 chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Im confused did dan shoot her or vikram
CrystalClear1520 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
OMG PANIC! AT THR DISCO SO FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW XD
Aletha Clark chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
AHHH THAT ENDING! I THINK I'M GONNA GO CRY THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLE AND HEARTBREAKING AND THE SAME TIME...
Aletha Clark chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Whoops! I guess I should have trusted your spellcheck skills. :D Anyway, I'm sure you're tired of hearing me repeat my love for this story over and over so bye!
Aletha Clark chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
LOVING it so far. (Sorry it took me so long to read, I'm just getting into FanFiction again.) The OOC Amy is a very character to read about, especially with the whole assassin aspect. It had me hooked immediately, and I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. Only one note. In this chapter (Chapter 3), Ian calls Amy 'Amy' instead of 'Lauren'. He doesn't know her real name, so... yeah, just a little typo. Other than that, I haven't seen any mistakes, so I applaud you for that. Can't find the words to explain how amazing this story is.
Amber-Raven-Cahill chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Oh my god! Are u trying to kill us! They're dead! Noooooooo!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Oh my gods! That was SO amazing! I love the way amys bad and ians good! Its so sad! I really love it! I will probably reread at least ten times! Thank you for this awesome peice of literature!
Hunterofartimis chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
so ian and dan died . what in the name of hades happened to amy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013