Reviews for Even The Sun Sets In Paradise
BrittanaLove93 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
That's it! You're totally my favorite writer anyone can ever wish :)
Elena chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
I'm italian, I still have to do my homeworks, and I just abso-fuckin-lutely loved it.
Just... great.
erpt chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
really really reallyreallygood!
Hemonaynay chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Fantastic fanfic! Loved the way you described their journey! Please write another one!
Fragar1991 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Amazing! :D

I loved it! Yeah and that song is really good! :D

Xoxoxo
JohnDo chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I already read your story on LJ and I read it again! and I still like!
HeyaBrittana chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Awww, this is really good. Loved your story! The pains, the hurts, the confrontations, the happiness, and most especially, the love are all there. Great work! Going into wishful thinking and hoping that this will happen in the near future between Heya.. :)
hemos chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Loved it! Beautiful and painful at the same time :') keep up the good work
sushiyame chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
loved this story! it's so heartbreaking yet in a good way. you're really a good writer, continue writing!
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Very cute! Sooo wish this story was reality!
WankySnixx2124 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Your an Amazing Writter! Loved this story and the new one your doing Ur Fantastic Don't stop writing cause it would be criminal if you did ;D
runephoenix6769 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I dont normally read HeYa fics.. Hell, in fact I usually avoid them like the plague as they tend to weird me out, but I have to say, I started the first paragraph, out of curiosity more than anything, and I couldnt get over how well written it is.

You have an amazing ability to word the feelings and emotions experienced through this type of relationship.

I am impressed how well you have managed to articulate two people being torn between their head , heart and circumstance.

Well done..

I'll be checking out the rest of your work... Hats off to you :)
Glee4ever123 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Loved this. It was really cute.
bulale chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I couldn't stop reading this one. It was so sad but so good. Thanks for writing it, I really enjoyed it
WildImagination28 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
omg wow! LOVE! yet another amazing story from you...i just want like a book with all your stories in it haha. amazingly written. Thankyou for sharing again. D