Reviews for Prison Camp
Sodapop Phantom chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
PLease continue this! I have been waiting forever for the next chapter
Arikari chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Wow, you are such a good writer, and the story is really interesting so far. I was so invested in it that I read it all in one night! Also, i would just like to mention that the Christmas chapter was very heart-warming and well-written. Even though as I'm reading the story/making this review, it's the end of June, I still nearly cried during that chapter. I just wanted to run over to them all and give 'em a big hug! (while asking for their hands in marriage, Belarus-style) XD Anyway, I just can't wait for the next chapters, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Oh, and one more thing...Ahem, I WAS PROMISED SEXUAL VIOLENCE AND RUSSIA X PRUSSIA, WHERE IS IT?! Is it messed up that I was looking forward to that...probably yes. But I love this pairing and I want some angsty vibes (and smex). :D
R. K. Iris chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Wow...I'm hungry...and I had dinner an hour ago...
This was beautifully written, and it was really touching...It was very, very heart warming. And hunger-inducing.
This was really good-I don't know how else to put it.

R. K. Iris.
R. K. Iris chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Sometimes people who do the right things get thrown into bad situations...I loved this chapter a lot. I really like the way you write.
Can't wait to read the next chapter.

R. K. Iris.
R. K. Iris chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is written really well...I like the way I was kept engaged the whole time while I read it. While nothing major happened, I read and read and read-and I really liked what I read.
I like where this seems to be going...Going to go read more.

R. K. Iris
Lonely Little Black Rose chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
This. Is. AWESOME! LIKE PRUSSIA LEVEL AWESOME! I loves it! :O Please update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Stephanie chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
Will there be any Russia x Prussia? Just asking. By the way, keep writing. This is an AWESOME STORY! ALMOST AS AWESOME AS PRUSSIA HIMSELF!
blacktooth144 chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Ooh! This is really really good! I am so excited to read the rest of your stories!
DrivebyReader chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Very interesting news about Ivan! It seems that the guards know (or gossip) about his sexual orientation and that they are amused and surprised by him taking an interest in Prussia. I like the foreshadowing of where this will go and I'm curious to see how Prussia takes the news that it's not his awesome work Commander Braginski wants.

I also really like the little details you provide as Lithuania gets Latvia ready for his "interview." Everyone seems in character: Lithuania is a nurturing "mother hen," Estonia is the voice of caution, and Bulgaria is an amused but thoughtful onlooker. Interesting contrast between that group and Prussia's and Poland's silence and distance. Prussia, of course, is already seeing himself as "better" than the others, while Poland's hurt at Lithuania proposing Latvia for the laundry job is present. I like that you characterize Poland as artistic, tasteful and mentally quick and active. He's not just a giddy, selfish cross dresser, but a complex character with real strengths and talents. It must have hurt him to have his best friend stand firm in proposing Latvia for the position. I'm intrigued to see what happens to him if and when he realizes that Prussia's job may entail other than office work.
DrivebyReader chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
This was, believe it or not, a fun chapter! I enjoyed the conversation between the nations and how their dialogue and actions revealed their characters. Prussia is proud and boastful, expecting praise for his generosity and awe at his good fortune. Estonia and Lithuania are the voices of reason, and Poland is one of envy and entitlement. A good job and some welcome relief. Also, I see it as a set up for Prussia's growing closeness to Russia and how other nations may react to it. Good job!
DrivebyReader chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
I like Russia in this chapter (and I liked the whole chapter by the way). He is a good host and he does show concern and say the right things when Gilbert gets sick from eating too much. He does reveal that there is a real problem with the officer/thieves and that being the commander of the camp is not an easy job. I also like how Gilbert observes his nervousness when he makes the offer. Now I do worry that Ivan is playing a deep game here and there will be a greater cost to his offer, but right now he is so smooth and non-threatening, I can see that a hungry, flattered Gilbert might put his suspicions aside.
The changes between third-person POV worked well. In this case, it was more like an omniscient narrator who could get into each character's head and let us know what he was thinking or feeling. It was smoothly done and you clearly indicated when you moved between them. Well done!
I can't wait to see what happens next!
LazyToLogIn chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
Hey hey, anonymous reviewer! XD (I do follow your story, though. :P Sorry for not reviewing earlier!)

The grammar, spelling and vocabulary is awesome (for lack of a better word, and as a sort of tribute to Prussia, I suppose). I especially love the descriptions in this story! It makes me feel more into the story, y'know? :)

I felt my heartstrings twanging for Prussia/Gilbert this entire story! The terrible conditions... The confinement. Oh my goodness. And I wanted to just wring the neck of the woman who refused to deliver the letter, though I can't really blame her. Oh, that chapter was written so well. My heart was pounding in fear and anticipation. I was really scared that they'd get caught delivering the letter. Good job with that!

Hmm... I'm not sure what I think about Russia/Ivan at the moment. :P He's not some deranged sadist, for sure. I guess that's his style? He gives off this reading intimidating, unfathomable aura even if he doesn't mean to.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
DaIvanbraginski chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
I love your story and I can't wait for the awesome Prussia to continue his journey! Please don't abandon this fanfic
Akira Chikara chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
This is really interesting, I would never have thought to write something like this! You're very creative!
DrivebyReader chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
Good job with the first person. It works very well in this chapter. You capture the basic facets of Prussia's character very well: his belief in his own awesomeness and his desire for praise. He's not planning to bring food for the others primarily because he's compassionate (although I'm sure that's a factor), but because he wants to impress them with his cleverness and improved status. And I absolutely believe he would be good at ironing. He's not a fashion plate like France, but he would definitely take care of his uniforms and want to look sharp in them. I can't wait to read about the dinner.