Reviews for Humanity
kyona-saye chapter 13 . 1/24
Ergh. Beug _
I said : I cried at the end Q_Q It was a nice story, Thank you :)

Kiss from France
kyona-saye chapter 14 . 1/24
I cried in thé
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2017
This sucks
HeyGirl chapter 14 . 8/9/2017
I'm crying so hard right now. This was an amazing story, and for a moment you really had me believing North was actually dead. I loved the ending, so sweet.
ammstar11 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Interesting so far.
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Looking through my favorites and saw this was one review away from 600- so here it is! I've already read this story like 4 times- but it seems like as good a time as any to read it again!
KitKat816 chapter 14 . 4/9/2017
*sob* its so brilliant! I literally cried at the end!
KitKat816 chapter 10 . 4/9/2017
Well that's a... different description of being ill... love the story. I gotta keep reading!
Sandy chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
What happened to sandman?
Lotus chapter 14 . 1/2/2017
I have to say that this was one of the best stories ive read of the Rise of the Guardian fanfiction. I was very happy with the ending, because it showed closure. Happiness and love is what Jack recieved in the end.
Zedd00 chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
The end broke my heart, im actually crying, how i love this story!
booFandborK chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
amazing story! thanks so much!
Insanerobin223445 chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
I so wish I had found this story a long time ago! I am SO addicted already! You're doing an amazing job! Thanks! It really made my day!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
Shloop,glomp,and poopasaurus. Oooooookkkkaaaaayyyyy. Also,crap IS NOT,I repeat,IS NOT,a bad word.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
I'm pretty sure I'm more of a dork then you;I'm not even 12 yet and I'm still working on a fanfic! Also,you wrote Jack's arrow instead of Pitch's arrow.