Reviews for Humanity
ammstar11 chapter 1 . 7/20
Interesting so far.
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 4/27
Looking through my favorites and saw this was one review away from 600- so here it is! I've already read this story like 4 times- but it seems like as good a time as any to read it again!
KitKat816 chapter 14 . 4/9
*sob* its so brilliant! I literally cried at the end!
KitKat816 chapter 10 . 4/9
Well that's a... different description of being ill... love the story. I gotta keep reading!
Sandy chapter 1 . 2/5
What happened to sandman?
Lotus chapter 14 . 1/2
I have to say that this was one of the best stories ive read of the Rise of the Guardian fanfiction. I was very happy with the ending, because it showed closure. Happiness and love is what Jack recieved in the end.
Zedd00 chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
The end broke my heart, im actually crying, how i love this story!
booFandborK chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
amazing story! thanks so much!
Insanerobin223445 chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
I so wish I had found this story a long time ago! I am SO addicted already! You're doing an amazing job! Thanks! It really made my day!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
Shloop,glomp,and poopasaurus. Oooooookkkkaaaaayyyyy. Also,crap IS NOT,I repeat,IS NOT,a bad word.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
I'm pretty sure I'm more of a dork then you;I'm not even 12 yet and I'm still working on a fanfic! Also,you wrote Jack's arrow instead of Pitch's arrow.
Random chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
That was the best thing I have ever read
GaurdianOfBelief chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
Aw! That was a great ending! I loved it!
Dreamer chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
I am enjoying this story, and even though I have no evidence, I am not q00% convinced of the situation with North...but that could just be denial.

I do have one thing to Possibly correct (although maybe I simply misunderstood something) and do not mean any disrespect with it, but earlier in this chapter when Bunnymund is thinking of things he could have done "if this hadn't happened..." you had written:
"...if he wasn't hit by Jack's arrow..." did you mean 'Pitch's arrow?'

Other than that, I have not had any other confusions. The story is still good, but I wanted to make sure I am understanding it completely.
Anonymus - Nice chapter 13 . 11/16/2015
I have never grinnes, nor been so happy before, over a fanfiction. At least, not overly so. Thank you, thank you very much!