Reviews for Humanity
Sagealaga chapter 14 . 9/12
amazing story! thanks so much!
disneyfreak223445 chapter 2 . 6/19
I so wish I had found this story a long time ago! I am SO addicted already! You're doing an amazing job! Thanks! It really made my day!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/10
Shloop,glomp,and poopasaurus. Oooooookkkkaaaaayyyyy. Also,crap IS NOT,I repeat,IS NOT,a bad word.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/10
I'm pretty sure I'm more of a dork then you;I'm not even 12 yet and I'm still working on a fanfic! Also,you wrote Jack's arrow instead of Pitch's arrow.
Random chapter 14 . 5/1
That was the best thing I have ever read
GaurdianOfBelief chapter 14 . 3/12
Aw! That was a great ending! I loved it!
Dreamer chapter 8 . 1/16
I am enjoying this story, and even though I have no evidence, I am not q00% convinced of the situation with North...but that could just be denial.

I do have one thing to Possibly correct (although maybe I simply misunderstood something) and do not mean any disrespect with it, but earlier in this chapter when Bunnymund is thinking of things he could have done "if this hadn't happened..." you had written:
"...if he wasn't hit by Jack's arrow..." did you mean 'Pitch's arrow?'

Other than that, I have not had any other confusions. The story is still good, but I wanted to make sure I am understanding it completely.
Anonymus - Nice chapter 13 . 11/16/2015
I have never grinnes, nor been so happy before, over a fanfiction. At least, not overly so. Thank you, thank you very much!
Anonymus - Angry chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
I STILL feel sad and now I'm mad cuz this attempt at me trying to feel better failed. Now I gotta finish the story, and go read the cool sounding sequel, and...and...WHY DID NORTH HAVE TO DIIIEEEEE!
Invisible Frost chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Very good chapter tbh when I am bored I like reading this story over and over, its really cool and I love it!
Lmb111514 chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
This was a beautiful story. I loved all of it and can't wait for more of your stories. Funnily enough, I seriously thought for a while there that jack's dad was going to be manny. I mean, I still sometimes get confused as to why jack's memories were kept from him, so what if they were because manny didn't want jack to remember he was his father till later on, when it would really help him when he needed it the most. Plus, in my mind the whole dream orb thing as jack called out dad, sounded like it could be a blurry moon...
ChibiReads chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
Just read it all and crying at the end T-T so beautiful...I guess I'll go read the sequel now *thumbs up*
Magykal-guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
You have just written one of the best stories ever! I loved all of it!
RippleInThePond chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
Ouch. My feels are exploding. That wasn't very nice of you, ya know?
tiny-Tonbo chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
So gooood ... I could read this over and over again!