Reviews for A Different Kind of Spark
This has been a wonderful journey with Hermione and Severus. I love how sweet Severus is, and how you weaves in his past. I was wary of Hermione/Snape because of their age difference, but I have since realised how similar they are. Great job!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 19 . 4/25
I love it! This contains such an OOC Snape. Yet stories like this are why I love Severus and Hermione as a couple. Thank you so much for sharing this, although I do wish it had a chapter or two more ;-)
acompletenerd chapter 19 . 3/24
I enjoyed your story. Although, I would change your rating to M.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 19 . 2/9
Well, I actually liked this story. I am very new to this paring, and it still can be hard for me to picture, so well done. My favorite part about this story is how you showed Snape's vulnerable, insecure side. I think you did that very well. I do hope you write more.
Cara Sage chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Wow I absolutely loved this story! I just stumbled upon it this morning, and I'm glad I did. Thank you for writing this. I hope to see more of your works in the future. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
I loved this story. Truly loved it, until you made it summer in England and Australia at the same time. Other than that glaring impossibility this was a lovely story. It was refreshing how they didn't seem to jump into a relationship and yet at the same time Snape didn't push her away harshly for a long time.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I love it! Ron is such a git. I never really liked his character.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
So far, so good! Really enjoying this story. Thank you.
Janiej chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
This whole story is adorable and well written, and I hope you do more!
BearyFunny66 chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Loved the story!
Smithback chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
prety cool!enjoied it a lot
snapebaby27 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I think "Where was the orange one?" was one of the best lines I've read in almost ten years on this website! :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
I am on chapter 5. I absolutely love the story do far! I can't put it down.
TheGirlWhoLivedInMadnessland chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
OH MY GOD THIS FANFICTION. I WILL NEVER STOP READING THIS.
I NEED MORE FANFICS LIKE THIS.

God this was such a drug!
TheGirlWhoLivedInMadnessland chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
I just love how everytime things heat up everyone's like "oh my god it's gonna happen", but then something happens and you just keep us on the edge, wanting more x'D
Gosh I swear I don't regret clicking on this fanfiction a single second. Oh my lord.