Reviews for As The World Falls Down
Almighty18 chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Awww, I'm swooned. Melted like butter on a hot pan ajajahfhakdvaka. This was so good and the ending was everything. When Angel died I cried but so happy he got given another chance and became human. Would of loved a sequel but hey, I'll take what I'm given (:
Jessica L.A chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!
CarineM chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
good job, i like the way you made Buffy and Angel get back together and how dawn had a crush on him..
angelgirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
i liked it. it was really good!
Divamercury chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
That's a new one on me. Never thought of Angel making the jump. Very good story! Great work.

~DM
sandy-eco chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
i wish i had seen that on tv. it was awesome
eeeldee chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
Loved it! This is exactly what should have happened in "The Gift". Fantabuluos work :D

- Emma
Kendra3 chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Wow really nice story!

You ar doing a great job!
Kat chapter 2 . 8/18/2002
Oh My God! It was so good! I love the twist, since I hat what's happened to the show. This story has so made my Buffy/Angel love bigger!
molly chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
i enjoyed the story and any story that involves Buffy and Angel getting back together is great but I didn't like the way Riley was referred to and treated. Its unlike Buffy to think Riley is an idiot, but also he had reason to leave, buffy had been ignoring him and pushing him away
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
This is a sweet little story and no mistake. It's a bit too saccharine for my taste but the bit about John Lennon was a pleasant antidote. Still, Buffy got to be with her very own angel-I mean, Angel (ha, I just couldn't resist that). Happily ever after works for me.
Lori chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
I really like the story. Keep writing & I'll keep reading! Good work!
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Interesting story. I have no idea where you're going with this, but I love cross-overs.