Reviews for The Walking Dead: Better Angels
Avery chapter 2 . 2/23
OH PLEASE DO MORE PLEASE ME AND MY FRIENDS LOVE THIS ITS A GREAT SPIN OF THE SERIES!
Avery chapter 1 . 2/23
Holy shit man this is really good!i am a huuuuge Fan of Shane's character and always thoughts what would happened if he lived please continue this!,also maybe make another version as well with him leaving with Andrea a little before? BUT KEEP WITH THIS!REALLY GOOD ILL SPREAD IT AROUND
kc1690 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Well that's interesting! Shane lived and Rick didn't. Wonder how things will be different now.
randomideaguy chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Hey, look - I really like this idea of yours and I see that your interest has petered out. Given that it's been five months since your last update, I would say that is a good guess. With that in mind, I was wondering if perhaps you would like to team up?

The Walking Dead TV show works with a rotating group of authors writing each episode, and I am very much involved with the whole thing and I like the premise you've set up. I think it could work out great.

Send me a PM if you're interested.
Fujitora chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Dont give up on this story it has good potential like your writing hope you update soon