Reviews for The Ending
wazup8523257 chapter 48 . 7/25
This was really good I read it all in a day. Thanks for such great writing.
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THAT FINAL AUTHORS NOTE SENTENCE HAS ME LAUGHING FOR TEN YEARS
Mordred, what. are. you. planning
cuteasdeath chapter 48 . 3/20
A great story, really well done, I loved it from start to finish
Guest chapter 48 . 12/26/2015
really good! first long fanfic ive actually finished.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
I'm bitter about the ending also, and I appreciate this far better version!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
I always like it when he refuses to die!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
All the same players put together in interesting ways. I'm really enjoying this, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I like the reveal where Merlin figures he may as well finish the job.
skyhawkwolf chapter 47 . 10/18/2015
Still sad but I forgive you for past feels
skyhawkwolf chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
You're as bad as Moffat
skyhawkwolf chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
really? REALLY? I actually about to conclud that this is less feelsy that that horrific final episode
EternalFire214 chapter 47 . 8/21/2015
Ugh! Now I wish I hadn't read the epilogue!
But besides that, this story was great. It made me cry a few times (especially the epilogue), and I'm glad that you took a different path than the show did, while still staying true to the prophecy. I agree that Merlin would have become bitter after all those events, and I liked seeing his old acquaintances (Gilli and Alator) join him for the battle. Yes, once you mentioned it, it did remind me a tiny bit of the Battle of Hogwarts, but not enough for me to make the connection myself.
Now, I think I might curl up in a ball on the floor and cry some more. (Don't worry, not just because of this, but also all the memories of the show's ending that it brought back.)
Guest chapter 48 . 7/23/2015
this was beautiful thank you
Guest chapter 47 . 7/6/2015
Thank you so much for writing this. It was really good. I just wanted to tell you, though you probably already knew, that Leon was made immortal in another episode by drinking from the cup of life. You should make more stories like this.