Reviews for The Ending
EternalFire214 chapter 47 . 8/21
Ugh! Now I wish I hadn't read the epilogue!
But besides that, this story was great. It made me cry a few times (especially the epilogue), and I'm glad that you took a different path than the show did, while still staying true to the prophecy. I agree that Merlin would have become bitter after all those events, and I liked seeing his old acquaintances (Gilli and Alator) join him for the battle. Yes, once you mentioned it, it did remind me a tiny bit of the Battle of Hogwarts, but not enough for me to make the connection myself.
Now, I think I might curl up in a ball on the floor and cry some more. (Don't worry, not just because of this, but also all the memories of the show's ending that it brought back.)
this was beautiful thank you
Thank you so much for writing this. It was really good. I just wanted to tell you, though you probably already knew, that Leon was made immortal in another episode by drinking from the cup of life. You should make more stories like this.
Ocean chapter 37 . 7/4
Man sorry this comment is not my final comment but man I just realized you posted this on my 13th birthday. That kinda makes me really happy jaahha
What the hell?! They're guilt tripping and emotionally manipulating Merlin?!
Treating Merlin like a tool. Dislike the Queen. At least try and understand, apologise properly. Glad Merlin isn't a spineless doormat but not gone over to the dark side.
You know... in this entire story the reaction of people after Merlin's execution... a bit unfeeling. It's like nobody is mourning for his loss, just thinking that arthur is a cold hearted tyrant. No thoughts to spare for dead murdered Merlin?
Megan chapter 46 . 6/8
Fuck. I'm happy with where this ended, but I don't want to have this hanging over my head...
Megan chapter 38 . 6/8
No, I like your way a lot more. I found it, while slightly possible, dumb that Mordred would turn like that. I mean, the writers had to do it somehow, but really... I think this is a much better way to go about it.
Megan chapter 37 . 6/8
Fuck yeah. I loved Alator. I was so upset when they killed him off. Thank you for bringing him (and everyone else, really) back.
Megan chapter 35 . 6/8
Ah yes. Duddykins with magic. And I agree. There were so many things that could've been done in the last season...
Megan chapter 33 . 6/8
Still bawling. Good chapter, but depressing as fuck. Maybe I'll stop crying at some point, but so far, I'm doing a very sorry job of that.
Megan chapter 32 . 6/8
Oh fuck. I've already been crying non-stop for the past, like, four chapters.
This better have the fluffiest ending ever...
Megan chapter 29 . 6/8
I'm feeling literally every possible emotion at the money moment.
This is an utterly brilliant story. Thank you for that.
Megan chapter 28 . 6/8
Love the Star Wars reference at the end there. After having cried through the entirety of Merlin's speech, I laughed a bit at that. Great story.