Reviews for The Ending
koala789 chapter 47 . 5/25
Very good. I'm surprised that you actually wrote that ending, considering your bitterness towards season 5. But it was inevitable, and it worked with the prophecy. I actually started reading this a while ago, but Arthur getting mad at Merlin made me get mad, so I stopped reading it. Then I started reading it again, and got mad again because it seemed like Mordred was evil before he'd actually turned evil. But finally, I came back today and read through the whole thing, and I'm gonna go smack my past self for being stupid. Because this story is awesome. I liked the slight OOC Merlin because I felt he deserved a bit of bitterness. I think, all things considered, that was actually IN character for him. I think he'd react like that if he was actually in such a position in the show (thank goodness he wasn't.) Even Morgana was in character, which people struggle with. I've always been able to understand where shes coming from, and people always seem to make her out as just plain insane. Which she wasn't. People who crave power want to use it to protect themselves, because of fear. And fear was one of, if not the, main emotion controlling her actions. That was shown in this story. Just overall, everyone was in character given their development by that point in the show. Really great, and I recommend it. Unless you want to leave it happy. Then don't read the epilogue. *sniffles*
Verygoodyes chapter 48 . 4/30
A very good thank you
Tonsoffandoms chapter 47 . 3/3
WOW THANKS FOR MAKING ME CRY! I started this fic this morning and I've finally finished. I'm too emotional right now. I'm too invested. God, this last chapter hit me hard. Thank you for the pain and all of the happy emotions that came before it from reading this story.
An Angered Soul chapter 48 . 1/15
Dear Author,

Not only is this your FIRST fanfiction, which was surprising enough, but it is also your ONLY one? Are you kidding me!? A skill like yours should be practiced, encouraged, published, expressed - not hidden in a single work of art. I understand that you, being so clever and filled with ideas, have probably published a book by now and have more works of your own than versions of other people's things, but we all miss you dearly. How can you hide your skills like this? I know the skill of writing like yours is basically the same thing as magic, but Uther is dead and magic returned. You may now openly practice Writing and Magic. Do so. Please.

Hoping you live long and prosper,
~ An Angered Soul
A Puzzled Soul chapter 48 . 1/15
Dear Author,

I am writing this to you to express my preplexity. Your FIRST fanfiction? Are you insane? This is far too good to be someone's FIRST fanfiction. I am now even further amazed than I was before. I am no longer a Saddened Soul, however, so thank God - a.k.a. sketchAvolie - for that.

Yours truly,
~ A Puzzled Soul
A Saddened Soul chapter 47 . 1/15
Dear Author,

The horrid ending of the actual show is agreeably...horrid. Unforgivable, if you will. This fanfiction is amazing. It's better than Season 5 of Merlin. It's... I have no words, really, to describe this. Just keep it up. It's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Thank you for bringing it to me and many. This is my second time reading it, and it's no less saddening, sick, scarring, cruel, twisted, odd, curious, true, interesting, amazing, fabulous, and marvelous than it was the first time. I can't see Merlin with a beard, though.

Thanks again,
~ A Saddened Soul
Magical quail chapter 47 . 11/14/2016
I just read this, and the depth and plot of the story was great. There were some times when if the characters just talked everything would have fixed itself, but there are a ton of moments like that in the show too. anyway, great fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
Gaius Gwen Gwain what's with all of Merlin's friends names starting with G
wazup8523257 chapter 48 . 7/25/2016
This was really good I read it all in a day. Thanks for such great writing.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/25/2016
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THAT FINAL AUTHORS NOTE SENTENCE HAS ME LAUGHING FOR TEN YEARS
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
Mordred, what. are. you. planning
FaithInMySoul chapter 48 . 3/20/2016
A great story, really well done, I loved it from start to finish
Guest chapter 48 . 12/26/2015
really good! first long fanfic ive actually finished.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
I'm bitter about the ending also, and I appreciate this far better version!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
I always like it when he refuses to die!