Reviews for To The Ends Of The Earth
Kickerbraut chapter 23 . 8/13
I loved that kiss. It was simple, not cheesy, and therefore beautiful. What I didn't like was that Lily kind of flirted with James just after her dad died...I can't imagine that her emotional state would allowed that.
I love your ideas, they are original! especially the pranks!
I guess saying their could be more descriptions of scenery and peoples characters is useless, as you finished already, but I will finish this story today anyways, 'cause I really enjoy it a lot!
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 13 . 3/23
The singular of Messrs is Mister, not Messr. Also there's no E in Moony.
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 10 . 3/23
So many factual errors in this chapter... It makes it difficult to read properly.
harrypotterforeverx chapter 41 . 12/16/2014
I know you're busy with college and everything (I am too haha), but I'm just wondering when you're going to post the sequel? Could you please reply to this with a PM (Private Message)? Thanks :)
Nynayve chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Sorry, I like this story and I over looked a few things in the first couple of chapters that weren't in keeping with the time period/characters, but I've got to stop reading. Beauty and the Beast came out in the 90s, and this is set in the 70s. I'm all for non-cannon, but I'd like a little warning first.
JessamynSky chapter 41 . 8/5/2014
I loved this but I don't think I'll ever read the sequel if you post it. I want to preserve them semi-happy.
JessamynSky chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
James changing for Lily made me totally think of this song: The Reason by Hoobastank /cGs8vtjDxxY
17 Hope chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This is amazing :)
I love Marauder and L/J fics and this has got to be one of if not my favourite of them.
It was beautifully written and perfect in everyway, I honestly would be looking very hard to find a criticism.
You portrayed the characters beautifully and perfectly and that was probably my favourite part of this fic. Your characterisation and character development throughout the fic was fantastic. You showed them as people, they had their flaws, their arguments and their problems as well as their good side. You made these characters come to life as more than fiction so that I would scream and the computer when they did something stupid (and probably look quite comical) and laugh at their jokes.
You stayed true to the books and Jo's work and I love how you did that instead of making it a fic where the only thing taken from the books is the names of the characters.
I'm definitely going to be reading the sequel and if it's half as good as this it will still be incredible.
Good luck with college and into the future :)
Intensity215 chapter 41 . 7/27/2014
I've read a lot of Jily hogwarts fics on this site and this is by far one of my favorites! It's very well written and I really liked how well you portrayed the personalities of all of the characters.
The one thing that really made me like this fix was the tension between the marauders towards the end of the fix and the coorospondance between Prongs and Lily. Usually marauder hogwarts fics tend to have similar aspects and this was very different and I was pleasantly surprised :)
Thanks so much for writing this story for us to enjoy, and I can't wait to read the sequel!
AmazingPerson chapter 41 . 7/26/2014
This was amazing, so realistic and engaging. I loved how you kept characters far from cliche. Apart from a few spelling and grammar mistake I can say this was perfection. I am looking forward to your sequel. Thank you for writing this :)))
ClaireBear1982 chapter 41 . 7/26/2014
Oh good oh I'm glad there will be a sequel! I was going to ask if you hadn't said lol. Lovely end to a great story and I look forward to the sequel very much! Until that time good luck with everything going on in your life :)
ClaireBear1982 chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
One very small detail, Lily and co would have finished Hogwarts June 1978 not 1977. I had the same problem, till someone nastily pointed it out to me (To say they were shitty about it was an understatement!).

Loved the update. Baby Tonks was so, so cute! Congrats to Mary and Amos on the birth of Cedric! Yay for the job offers too! :)
ROULA chapter 41 . 7/26/2014
I thought this was the story of L. and J. from the moment she seperated with Sev to their death. Probably a misunderstanding. Well I have to tell you that it was the greatest long story I've read in FF and that I enjoyed it Soooo much. I am going to read the siquel but please don't change facts. I loved that you stayed truthfull to the books. I feel I must also wish you good luck with your college and your life.

Have a good and happy life.
Thank you gor every thing you've given us to read.
Thanks for the jurney that we've traveled together since chapter 7.
Roula chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
The part where tonks took Harry's form was somewhat tricky...
Loved it.