Reviews for To the Ends of the Earth (Original)
justanothermugglefan chapter 1 . 7/25
Great chapter!
JamesWithWitchyLils chapter 39 . 6/20
Mortal instruments fan? I saw the name Magnus Bane...
GinnyEverdeenIsDauntless chapter 42 . 6/5
I love love love this story so much! Read all of it in 18 hours and I'm dying for more. You are such an amazing writer! I've fallen in love with all the characters and I really want to hear how their lives turn out! I know you've got a lot going on and a lot to do, but please please please continue this story! You're amazing, thank you for the escape from reality!
Just read the first chapter and I love it! I've always wondered what happened after lily and sevs friendship was broken and this seems very realistic!
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 42 . 4/2
This story is absolutely amazing. I started it earlier today, and I just couldn't stop reading! There was never a dull moment, and I will be eagerly looking forward to your work in the future on the sequel.
an old friend chapter 42 . 4/2
Yay! The wonderful shock of an e-mail notification for this story yesterday was more than I could bear! I absolutely loved your old story (obviously), but I am a stickler for canon, plus I haven't read this in forever! Either way, it will be terribly exciting to read the new version! I don't know what all you were planning on including in the new one, but if your new version doesn't include the magic journal... it will be missed. I truly enjoyed your take on all the characters here, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for this! You can count on an avid reader here!
reader chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
Best story ever
Sishopper chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
i completely understand why you wanted to use beauty and the feast, and i have to say it was amazing! the idea really was fantastic, and it showed a warmer side to their pranking that almost no one else bothers with. thank you for this!
Kickerbraut chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
I loved that kiss. It was simple, not cheesy, and therefore beautiful. What I didn't like was that Lily kind of flirted with James just after her dad died...I can't imagine that her emotional state would allowed that.
I love your ideas, they are original! especially the pranks!
I guess saying their could be more descriptions of scenery and peoples characters is useless, as you finished already, but I will finish this story today anyways, 'cause I really enjoy it a lot!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Merp
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 13 . 3/23/2015
The singular of Messrs is Mister, not Messr. Also there's no E in Moony.
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
So many factual errors in this chapter... It makes it difficult to read properly.
harrypotterforeverx chapter 41 . 12/16/2014
I know you're busy with college and everything (I am too haha), but I'm just wondering when you're going to post the sequel? Could you please reply to this with a PM (Private Message)? Thanks :)
Nynayve chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Sorry, I like this story and I over looked a few things in the first couple of chapters that weren't in keeping with the time period/characters, but I've got to stop reading. Beauty and the Beast came out in the 90s, and this is set in the 70s. I'm all for non-cannon, but I'd like a little warning first.
JessamynSky chapter 41 . 8/5/2014
I loved this but I don't think I'll ever read the sequel if you post it. I want to preserve them semi-happy.