Reviews for Lost, yet Found
RomanTinkerBell1709 chapter 25 . 4/16
*patiently waiting for the next chapter*
StarLighter16 chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
I unfortunately do not have a guess because i am unfamiliar with Dr. Who, But it was An AWESOME chapter! I hope You update soon!
Captain Bitcherica chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Ooh who is this woman? :o and omg yeah ikr but directioners are the worst tho, they're actually stupid to leave their numbers on videos -.- CLARA SHOULD'VE SNOGGED THE DOCTOR
Guest chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
Freaking River Song! This story just turned into one of the coolest on this site! Update soon!
Savarra chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
It's great! I'm so glad you're back! :)

Savarra Aundul
strawberrymagic01 chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
Hmmm I'm a little confused now but I'm guessing everything will become clearer soon. I absolutely hate the fact that Matt Smith is going! Although I don't love him as much as David Tennant as the doctor (all that emotional wonderfulness) I don't want to see him go. Though to be honest I'm excited to see how Peter Capaldi will play the doctor.

Looking forwards to your next update!
Sky Austen chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
That was awesome! Update soon!
Captain Bitcherica chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
Love it as always :) How bout that 50th Anniversary tho... Matt Smith.

I know ya said owning Charlie Rowe would be creepy but I'd totally have him. Willingly of course :P
RtheAwesome chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
Wow. Just Wow, that was intense! Anyway...I loved it! I hope you update soon!
Savarra chapter 23 . 11/1/2013
UPDATE! I NEED UPDATES! hehehehehe... I think I had too much halloween candy... hehehe... :)

Savarra
peterpan34 chapter 23 . 10/18/2013
*gasps* Wait a moment... Are you a fan of P!nk? If you haven't heard of her, check out her song, 'True Love'. It fits Peter and Ginny's situation perfectly.

Also...

FOX. GIMME. I WANT HIM BACK. PUT HIM BACK IN THE STORY. PLEASE. (Sorry... Can't help but love that little idiot.)
RtheAwesome chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
Ooh! I'm excited! Update soon! :)
dream lighting chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
were the blazes have you been... hope it works out ok between her and Peter, will she be staying or going back with the doctor why do i have a feeling it's 10 and rose is the reason she got left behind please add more soon please
Monkeymania101 chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
SWEET MOTHER OF SMEE THIS CHAPTER AND THE FEELS. But in all seriousness, I loved this! I really am looking forward to the progression of the relations between Jimmy and Ginny, and how Jenny plays into this. Peter, bless him, so oblivious. But seriously, you're hard on my feels.
FairySmall chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Your story is genuinely amazing, I can't wait for the next chapter!