Reviews for MY Little Girl
The Seven of Us chapter 3 . 4/7
I know that thirty nine pounds doesn't seem like a lot for a six year old, but I know a seven-year-old girl who's forty-two pounds and is loved very dearly. She's very active, she does gymnastics, but thirty nine pounds isn't actually a sign of abuse. It's a sign that there is either a lot of activity or a high metabolism, both of which are common in small children. A pediatrician would recommend to keep an eye on her weight, but otherwise wouldn't think abuse.

I like the story so far, but I just wanted to point that out. Little Adrian is adorable!
-Ruby
Celena the dragon heart chapter 5 . 2/26
My heart swelled
Sooooooooooo cuuuuuute!
Thumper56 chapter 26 . 2/8
Lovely lovely story!
era-romance chapter 27 . 11/9/2016
really liked your story. I hope you update the sequel soon.
fairyanddragons chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
I loved it she's so adorable
Guest chapter 27 . 9/30/2016
Loved it!
lifelovelaugh chapter 14 . 9/6/2016
Omfg put her together with peter parker! Ill love you forever XD
lifelovelaugh chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Lol i think when shes older the pairing should be her with loki! He could protect her!
Sparkler chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. This was beautiful.
Jeon Ar.c chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
are you going to make a sequel?
bexk chapter 26 . 7/10/2016
This was such a sweet story, I love DaddyTony
DarkJewel55 chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
do you not like Steve, or something? because all these insults and bashing is really starting to get on my nerves, I like Steve way more than I like Tony, and seeing people shower praises onto that insufferable arrogant git, is really annoying.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
I really hope that your update this story soon this is a really cute story for you to stop
Bronze chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
Wouldn't it be easier to simply rent a Ferris Whell? Or just take her to an amusement park that has one to ride? But from my understanding of Tony from the co0mic books and movies, he just doesn't think like that. If she wished to visit the Statue Of Liberty, would he buy that for her as well? I think New York migh be a mite bit upset over that. Then there's his teaching her Poker and Blackjack at age six. If she continues to play as she grows up, DEAR MERLIN! She'll clean out the Avengers!
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
It wasn't easy not to but I managed not to. Yeah, the further away from Dumb-as-a-door she is the longer life expectency she'll have! The old G.F. wouldn't know how to have a child raised properly! He's too caught up in his Greater Good to see the forest for the trees! Or the cliff he's about to step off even!
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »