Reviews for MY Little Girl
fairyanddragons chapter 27 . 10/3
I loved it she's so adorable
Loved it!
lifelovelaugh chapter 14 . 9/6
Omfg put her together with peter parker! Ill love you forever XD
lifelovelaugh chapter 5 . 9/6
Lol i think when shes older the pairing should be her with loki! He could protect her!
Sparkler chapter 5 . 7/22
I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. This was beautiful.
BOOMBAYAH chapter 27 . 7/19
are you going to make a sequel?
bexk chapter 26 . 7/10
This was such a sweet story, I love DaddyTony
DarkJewel55 chapter 18 . 5/29
do you not like Steve, or something? because all these insults and bashing is really starting to get on my nerves, I like Steve way more than I like Tony, and seeing people shower praises onto that insufferable arrogant git, is really annoying.
I really hope that your update this story soon this is a really cute story for you to stop
Bronze chapter 6 . 5/11
Wouldn't it be easier to simply rent a Ferris Whell? Or just take her to an amusement park that has one to ride? But from my understanding of Tony from the co0mic books and movies, he just doesn't think like that. If she wished to visit the Statue Of Liberty, would he buy that for her as well? I think New York migh be a mite bit upset over that. Then there's his teaching her Poker and Blackjack at age six. If she continues to play as she grows up, DEAR MERLIN! She'll clean out the Avengers!
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/11
It wasn't easy not to but I managed not to. Yeah, the further away from Dumb-as-a-door she is the longer life expectency she'll have! The old G.F. wouldn't know how to have a child raised properly! He's too caught up in his Greater Good to see the forest for the trees! Or the cliff he's about to step off even!
Bronze chapter 4 . 5/11
Naaa,I don't hate you. It just makes me have to go to the next chapter to find out what's next. And I do want to know! Damn you woman, I'm hooked!
Bronze chapter 3 . 5/11
I have no doubt Tony'll have quite alot to say to the Dursley's. Maybe even Have a nice trip. See you on the rebound! After dropping them from ten thousand feet. Next to get the flight of his life ( hehehe) Dumb-as-a-door! See if he goes splat upon landing. If not, try an orbital drop. As the saying goes, " It's not the fall that kills you. It's that sudden stop at the end."
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/11
I've had the very same medical problem as Adrian. Only not as bad. Most boring time of my life! Stuck in a hospital with nothing worth reading! And no telly either. I wonder if Tony'd consider suing Dumb-as-a-door for five times his gross worth for knowingly placing Adrian with abusive realitives? Leader of the Light my ass! He's the second dark lord that Adrian'll have to vanquish! wONDERFUL STORY! i JUST MIGHT READ THE SEQUAL AT THIS PACE!
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/11
Wonderful first chapter. And as soon as I read the part where Petunia told Adrian not to movre till they returned I knew she'd been abadoned. But what else would you edxpect of the Dursley's? The three of them could kill a rock with neglect! Now I started reading this some time ago but somehow forgot to finish it. NBow I'm at least going to try as it's caught my interest once again. If I still enjoy it at the end, I'm likely move on to the sequal.
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »