Reviews for MY Little Girl
WishCarefulWithMagic chapter 27 . 6/4
This was great I liked it. I will be off to read the squeal.
H42 chapter 26 . 5/30
What a journey! Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful story, i loved it so much and can't wait for more.
BTW, thank you thank you thank you for making Snape an ally; he is just my all times favorite and i can't wait to read about him and little Adrian!

I have a request though, could you please give Snape a happy ending? He suffered so much in the books and I'd love to see (read) him be happy :)
H42 chapter 18 . 5/30
"Genius, billionaire, father, philanthropist" I really like what you did here! (being a playboy is nothing to be proud of anyway lol)
H42 chapter 5 . 5/28
Awwwww i had tears in my eyes reading that. And i was really surprised by the appearing of Kings and more by what he had said.

And must i even states how much I love Dumbledore's bashing? Thank you very much for that
H42 chapter 4 . 5/28
I think that Tony is a bit OOC here :( i know that he might be a hard character to write about but i was hoping for more of a smart-mouthed, smooth-talking Tony. But other than that I really like your story, good job
H42 chapter 2 . 5/28
That was cute, and i think I'm in for some more cuteness :)
H42 chapter 1 . 5/28
That was a good chapter, can't wait to read the rest :)
ThunderClaw03 chapter 7 . 3/18
Love can be a wonderful but mysterious thing at times.
MoonLitReader chapter 27 . 2/5
I loved this so much!
blackbloodywolf chapter 25 . 10/30/2017
that was so cute
Nekohana chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
...boo-boo...
Crazy Cheshire Cat Lady chapter 13 . 8/9/2017
My only complaint is that is that in chapter 12 you implied that marshmallows could be too big. Everything else is great.
Bronze chapter 4 . 7/23/2017
Well DAAA! Of course she's got DAD and/or RAD! They Dursley aren't exactly the most intelligent people to raise a child! Dudley does very poorly in school and his parents declare him a genius! He's more of an animal then a human being. But I guess that comes from living in a neighborhood where all the women are gossips and every house looks identical to every other. A place like that'd dull the mind of anyone living there!
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
Maybe Tony couldn't take care of himself before but now he's going to prove he can take care of a kid! And a little later the Dursley's will be finding out just how bad life can get for child abusers. Let's see, Vernon's a bully and a coward so when he gets to prison, boy is he gonna feel the love! Petunia not gonna fare any better when she goes. As for Dudley, he'll be in foster care for years. No more getting his own way. No more beating up younger kids. From now on Adrian gonna have a much better life. I hope
Tony's smart enough to tell Bumbles and company " NO " when Adrian's letter comes. She'll be much better off going to a much better school run by people who can think for themselves.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
The Dursley's would never lie to her. Of course not! And the sky is green with big pink fluffy clouds! The Dursley's would know the truth if it hit them with force of an incoming asteroid! Nor would that lying goat molesting sheep shagging moron running Hogwash! How about just drop kicking the old meddler into a Black Hole and forgetting he ever lived? He so senile he wouldn't know good people from bad if it were tattooed on both hands! Now I've read a couple other HP/Iron Man fics were Tony makes the Dursley's lives a wreck after adopting Harry. The very least he can do is have them first investigated for child abuse then have them arrested for it. Both Vernon and Petunia are adults and MUST realize what they're doing is in no way shape or form normal! So anything that happens to their happy little family is only turn about.
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »