Reviews for MY Little Girl
that was so cute
Nekohana chapter 1 . 9/30
...boo-boo...
Crazy Cheshire Cat Lady chapter 13 . 8/9
My only complaint is that is that in chapter 12 you implied that marshmallows could be too big. Everything else is great.
Bronze chapter 4 . 7/23
Well DAAA! Of course she's got DAD and/or RAD! They Dursley aren't exactly the most intelligent people to raise a child! Dudley does very poorly in school and his parents declare him a genius! He's more of an animal then a human being. But I guess that comes from living in a neighborhood where all the women are gossips and every house looks identical to every other. A place like that'd dull the mind of anyone living there!
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/23
Maybe Tony couldn't take care of himself before but now he's going to prove he can take care of a kid! And a little later the Dursley's will be finding out just how bad life can get for child abusers. Let's see, Vernon's a bully and a coward so when he gets to prison, boy is he gonna feel the love! Petunia not gonna fare any better when she goes. As for Dudley, he'll be in foster care for years. No more getting his own way. No more beating up younger kids. From now on Adrian gonna have a much better life. I hope
Tony's smart enough to tell Bumbles and company " NO " when Adrian's letter comes. She'll be much better off going to a much better school run by people who can think for themselves.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/23
The Dursley's would never lie to her. Of course not! And the sky is green with big pink fluffy clouds! The Dursley's would know the truth if it hit them with force of an incoming asteroid! Nor would that lying goat molesting sheep shagging moron running Hogwash! How about just drop kicking the old meddler into a Black Hole and forgetting he ever lived? He so senile he wouldn't know good people from bad if it were tattooed on both hands! Now I've read a couple other HP/Iron Man fics were Tony makes the Dursley's lives a wreck after adopting Harry. The very least he can do is have them first investigated for child abuse then have them arrested for it. Both Vernon and Petunia are adults and MUST realize what they're doing is in no way shape or form normal! So anything that happens to their happy little family is only turn about.
Account 946663 deleted please chapter 27 . 7/18
Wow this was such a great story is there a squeal or should have to wait.
spk chapter 26 . 7/6
Absolutely AMAZING story! Loved every minute of it, especially how you are writing Adrian & Tony. Great job! :)
The Seven of Us chapter 3 . 4/7
I know that thirty nine pounds doesn't seem like a lot for a six year old, but I know a seven-year-old girl who's forty-two pounds and is loved very dearly. She's very active, she does gymnastics, but thirty nine pounds isn't actually a sign of abuse. It's a sign that there is either a lot of activity or a high metabolism, both of which are common in small children. A pediatrician would recommend to keep an eye on her weight, but otherwise wouldn't think abuse.

I like the story so far, but I just wanted to point that out. Little Adrian is adorable!
-Ruby
Celena the dragon heart chapter 5 . 2/26
My heart swelled
Sooooooooooo cuuuuuute!
Thumper56 chapter 26 . 2/8
Lovely lovely story!
era-romance chapter 27 . 11/9/2016
really liked your story. I hope you update the sequel soon.
fairyanddragons chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
I loved it she's so adorable
Guest chapter 27 . 9/30/2016
Loved it!
lifelovelaugh chapter 14 . 9/6/2016
Omfg put her together with peter parker! Ill love you forever XD
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »