Reviews for MY Little Girl
Bronze chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Well, they're out of England but Dumb-Dumb will still be after them as soon as he realizes Adrian has escaped his prison for her. The man just can not be trusted!
Bronze chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
I think Tony Stark, The Invincilbe Iron Man, is a chicken when it comes to Pepper! You're doing a great job with this story Brenda. I was, at first going to call you out about your grammar from Adrian's POV but realized she's only a five year old! How can I expect a five year old to talk like an adult? I think my brain stopped working right for a chapter or two. Here's a suggestion. Instead of sending Albie a Howler, send him a very powerful letter bomb instead. Maybe loosing a hand would give him some insight into just what he's put Adrian through in her short life. Of course if it kills him instead of just maiming, no great loss.
Bronze chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Brenda, are we even talking about the same old man?! Reread those books and open your eyes girl! For even in cannon DUMBLEDORE DID NOTHING TO HELP HARRY! And DO NOT forget it was Dumbledore who created and then did nothing to stop Tom Riddle from becoming the terrorist he is! He knew Tom was being abused in that orphanage. Just like he knew Harry was being abused by his relatives. Yet every year he sent them back to be further abused. So, no, absolutely do not send Adrian to Hogwash mental hospital!
Bronze chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Yeah, she's a doctor but can she truly be trusted? Dumb-Dumb isn't above doing anything to retain his weapon. Tony's going to need some unusual help with Adrian. After all, she is a witch. So I'm looking forward to seeing who's going to help train her.
Bronze chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Eve instead of even? I think that's a boo-boo. Really screw with Dumbly and tell Hogwash NO AND HELL NO! If that doesn't throw a monkey wrench into the old frauds plans nothing will! Besides, it'll be good for him to hear and forced to stick to it.
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
The stupid old man won't like that! He has plans within plans for her and they don't include kindness.
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Very interesting start. I'll have to read more before I decide if I'll finish it though.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 26 . 9/7/2015
That was magnificent!
Loveless150050 chapter 26 . 9/2/2015
Ok their has to be a sequel being done right!? Because hogwarts will come up and protective Toney that I love!?
xrikkeager chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
The word "hair" is missing in the second sentence of the ninth section/paragraph thingie x)

I like the story so far :))
thehpfan123 chapter 26 . 8/27/2015
I loved it! Its beautifully written and addy is so adorable. I can not wait to read the sequel. I hope you write and upload it really soon.
I am a Platypus chapter 23 . 8/19/2015
Firstly, can I just say how much I adore the whole Loki Adrian dynamic, like he's an older brother, adorable. Secondly people who shit on you for whatever reason they think is eligible for the aforementioned shitting, needs to have the fucking balls to support their decision to hate on someone, otherwise they made themselves out to be cowardly and, just a hater. That's possibly the worst thing to be aside from a few illegal things, you run the chance of killing someone's creativity and imagination you fuck, if someone did that to the first person who wrote fanfiction do you think it'd exist today? Do you think so many people who read it would be happy? Chain reaction fucker. Anyway if you're reading this Author, I just want you to know your story has been great so far and I can't wait to read the rest.
ISupposeThisWillDo chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
I loved this! Adrian's character was so lovable and her relationship with Tony has got to be the cutest thing in the universe! The way you showed Adrian progressively getting used to human contact was good, it would be unrealistic for her to be all touchy-feely after what she went through. I also love her kind innocence, she really acts like a child which is nice ;)
Great fanfiction and I can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
LOVED THIS SO MUCH OMFG I HOPE YOU MAKE A SEQUAL FAAAST. And if you do make a sequal, please add a note and make a new chapter for the note so I can get the notification. :)
Panda Enchantress chapter 26 . 8/7/2015
I love your story. Is this the end or are you going to make more chapters?
1,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »