Reviews for MY Little Girl
Musicaltheatre6788 chapter 1 . 9/26/2021
Potter
Loveless Demon chapter 25 . 9/23/2021
Actually, Loki as the eternal big brother to our princess is something I'd like. Imagining her wrapped in his cape is adorable and her telling him what's right & wrong in a childish yet bossy way would be amazing... imagine the skills she could have at Hogwarts, the prank wars with the twins. Yeah, he needs someone to dote on and adore & I'd love to see big brother mode of him & Thor getting triggered by every person that even breaths in her direction wrong. Odin even let her hug him! Come on! That's too cute!

Love this fic, like way too much.
Loveless Demon chapter 24 . 9/23/2021
I know it's weird but I sort of want her to be with Loki, obviously not right this minute & at least after a number of years as his apprentice. Maybe even if she became 'mistress of death', I just feel like her ability to see Loki for himself could lead to a deeper understanding. They're so alike and yet so different, I feel like he'd help her face her destiny head on...and put Lady Sif in her place.
Bountygirl16 chapter 3 . 9/19/2021
So amazing
Bountygirl16 chapter 2 . 9/19/2021
Wow really good
Bountygirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
Wow
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 23 . 5/18/2021
This story is epic. I forgot to review it because I was so sucked into the story
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 26 . 5/10/2021
yay! That last segment was so necessary. And it's refreshing to see a Kinglsey who isn't Dumbledore's black little sheep. I am moving on to the sequel now, and thanks for this story.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 19 . 5/10/2021
two cliffhangers in a row? Yeah. Evil. (well, there's another chapter after this, but still. I have to click a button. I'm lazy, and this story is interesting.)
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 5 . 4/1/2021
Hoorah for kingsley
sexy Seren chapter 2 . 2/4/2021
Interesting
ArgentiSolis chapter 12 . 11/23/2020
Damn it I thought it was a wedding
Stephanie MRV chapter 26 . 11/22/2020
Omg really!?
Thank you.
I am so happy that those two are working together.
Yay Snape.

Please say that Dumbledore is outed for embezzlement. How dare that old bastard do that.
Will she get the cloak back?
Stephanie MRV chapter 25 . 11/22/2020
When was Thanos mentioned before?
Do they know?
Is something going to be done about him?
Stephanie MRV chapter 24 . 11/22/2020
I hate that this is almost over. You haven't updated past the sequel Nd I'm scared that there won't be more of this.

I am happy to know that she won't be going to higwarts. I don't want her near Dumbledore. I hate the man.
I do hope Snape gets to see her and get closure.

Oh and I am so glad loki will get his redemption.
1,433 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »