Reviews for MY Little Girl
Stephanie MRV chapter 5 . 11/22/2020
Thank you. Thanos so much for not making Dumbledore some benevolent old man. I hate him with the power of a thousand suns.
There is no excuse to send an orphan back to a place he is abused by muggles let alone where bombs are dropping constantly. There is no excuse to not try to stop your ex lover whom you initially helped in making plans to make wizards a superior race. It was horrid to force an orphan into the home of magic hating muggles and leave him there without ever checking on him let alone never teaching him about his birth right.

Albus Dumbledore is a bad man.
Stephanie MRV chapter 3 . 11/22/2020
Oh I like this tony stark
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Omg. She's a girl!?
Pleaseeee tell me Snape loves her?
Please say he doesn't hate her at first sight?
Louise Deacury chapter 5 . 11/15/2020
So beautiful.
I would love Tony Stark to be my papa.
LittleCrybaby13 chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
are you still in fanfiction? did you and your boyfriend at the time you wrote this break up? i'm so curious about you... well i'm curious about authors who posted theire stories here so long ago. are they even still alive?
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 27 . 6/29/2020
I do hope that All the Stolen Potter Money is returned and Dumb-ass-dore gets severely fined and that it causes him to lose his personal funds but his brother is not affected.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 24 . 6/29/2020
Plus I think Frigga could make A good honorary Grandmother. And maybe with time, the entire Avengers team can become aunts and uncles to little Adrian. With Frigga and Odin, the Honorary Grandparents since hers are dead all of the biological and adopted.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 24 . 6/29/2020
And quite frankly Loki would be a far better teacher than Hogwarts considering the nature of Addie's magic and how it has been manifesting. They would just ruin and limit it.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 17 . 6/29/2020
I would live to see Addie call The big green Giant We Call Hulk. Uncle Hulk. And even show the big green Guy being Very Protective of her.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
Heck, I wouldn't even mind seeing two certain Red Heads Beat that that Old Goat up for his plans for our favorite Little Girl. Heck, I would mind Then the Ghost of another redhead, in this case, Lily yelling at him for all the Abuse her little girl suffered. Plus Dumbledore should also be punished for violating The Potter Will(s).
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 6 . 6/29/2020
When it comes to Dumbledore and the way he acts If he doesn't stop his shit he should be given an ultimatum stop his shit or get Shot.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 5 . 6/29/2020
I hope that Adrian is never sent to Hogwarts. And I hope that Dursleys are sent to Prison. And Dudley is put in a home to undo Dudley spoiling and Bad Behavior. And Should Dumbledore go after Her He gets busted for it. And I want him punished for placing her with The Dursleys and not listening to Minerva.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 3 . 6/29/2020
I hope The Dursleys get punished for abandoning her. In the Cold winter weather that could easily kill her.
cookie233 chapter 11 . 2/8/2020
I'm honestly not trying to be rude but i think you're mistaking what kippers are? Kippers is fish which definitely don't go in an english breakfast. I think you might have meant links which is sausage. I'm not doing this to be a bitch it just really confused me for a minute and i thought it might be something you'd appreciate being pointed out to you.
cally.lloyd.14 chapter 27 . 12/13/2019
loved the story XD cant wait for moreXD
1,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »