Reviews for Unrequited Love is So Not Cool
jewelziepie chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Only the second chapter and I'm already sucked in!
DBZGT34589 101 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
It's a nice story
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Hello there! I think Maka was a bit OOC and it' would have come out waaaay better if it was a little longer, but as you said you can't write long stories TTTT But even like this it was so sweet *-* I liked very much n_n
Asa Nakamura chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
DAAAAAAAAAW this was so cute! REALLY nice ending! it kinda sounds like a scenario i wrote, but whatever, probably a coincidence! ANYWAY, this was a great ending to an even better fanfiction! I'm hoping that you write another one soon, and keep 'em coming!
Chant de la lune hante chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Well well well... Maka is an eager little thing
Brokenangelsely chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Noooooo! Is it really over? :'( Aw, man. This was great by the way! Really cute! Damn I love Soul and Maka! I'd like to read more of ur Soul Eater fic's!
Heaven's Hell chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
oh i liked the ending it was sweet.
anna114 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
så sødt
LoVeLyOtAku x3 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Aww this was soo sooo sooo awesome you should make a story like this about other couples like Black Star and Tsubaki maybe or not either way you made my favorites great job! *cries* it's overrrr but all great stories need to finish at some point.
LoVeLyOtAku x3 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
AW poor Soul I doubt that's true she just trustes you Author please tell him that lol.
Nah, you're doing an impressive job with this on to the last chapter so far I'm not sure if I want to read it yet or when the next chapter comes out. Aw, what the heck I'll read it now that you convinced me XD
LoVeLyOtAku x3 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I was scared Maka was going to find the condom thank god she didn't lol! XD perfect as always you've got their personalities perfectly I give this chapter a 5/5 on that scale!
LoVeLyOtAku x3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
AHAHAHA this chapter was perfect finally a funny story with a GOOD writer behind it I'm sick of people who say they can write, but CAN'T this was awesome going to next chapter!
Brokenangelsely chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Ehhhhh!? Please write more! haha Poor Soul's ego was crushed! XD aww! Can't wait for more!
Asa Nakamura chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Oh, poor Soul! I feel bad for him! you definitely need to do something to bring his hopes up! Hm... i might have some ideas. I'll PM you
Heaven's Hell chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
awwww soul was cute at the end