Reviews for True Love
Loved this!
PGSJ chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
This was beautiful.
laraglee chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
wow...I just finished reading this story and I totally love it! :) great job and thaks for sharing this :)
Fruith chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Awww. Short yet very very sweet! :)
Fruith chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
"If she does, and I don't think she will, I'll be here for you. I failed at holding you together last time and I promise you it won't happen again. I promise I won't fail you as a friend ever again, Santana. If she breaks your heart again, I'll hold it together until you're ready to have it back. I'll be your shoulder and your support." - Quinn Fabray

This is so sweet! I also want Quinn to be my friend! :)
LoveSongNR chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I think that this is the fourth time I read this fic, and I can't believe I've never review. You definitely are one of the best writers ever. I love the way you write, it's amazing. This fic and not ready to say goodbye are my favorites. Please never stop writing, you have the gift.
littlesnix chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Hey
I remember reading the first two chapters of this when you first started it. I somehow lost this fic and have been thinking about it for months! Today I finally asked people on tumble what it was and found it again!
This fanfic is so amazing. It captivated me from the beginning. The emotions were so raw and real that I could feel them.
I also read your other fic just now; not ready to say goodbye.
I recently lost someone very very very close to me because he had cancer and reading that fic had me burst into tears lol still crying in fact.
You captured the emotions of losing someone so close to your heart magnificently. The sorrow that remains and the difficulties of moving on.
You are An amazing writer.
Keep it up
Caitlin chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
nicely written i loved it!
llamastuff chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
fuck you are such a great writer! amazing chapter :) :)
castlewalls7 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Gee thank you for making me cry loved the story btw you did great with the story sad that it ended but happy with the way it ended
courtneynr15 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
great story but dnt 4get to change th status 2 'complete' :) it'll make it easier for me 2 find in th future
M206 chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Sad this story is over but glad it worked out for Brittana.

I will definitely not be reading your new story about Brittany dying. But hopefully you'll be writing something more uplifting soon!:)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
loved this story :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Good story! But sequel, no thanks.