Reviews for Slow Dancing
eala atnara chapter 5 . 2/22
OMG I want more! Update please! This is great.
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Update!
karycautivo chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
did you quit?... I've been waiting for you to update... when are you going to?
primily chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
This is soo good! Please update soon!
Beautiful Lie 5105 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Chapter 3: Lol! I was like "Omg, why is he doing that! Hahaha!" I could see him trying to get over Katniss' betrayal though so I was trying to be open minded and I kind of felt like "Good for him" but when I read that it was all a dream, whoa! I really, really liked this chapter and I like your version of Glimmer so far as well.
Beautiful Lie 5105 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Just finished the second chapter. Honestly, Glimmer doesn't seem so much of a raving lunatic here, she seems actually nice. It's kinda making me think maybe she's not so bad, especially wound together with the fact that Katniss' really coming across as very selfish with everything that's happened so far.

I'm so confused! I hope everything gets sttaightened out soon.
Beautiful Lie 5105 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Okay, so I just finished the first chapter and so far this story is really good! It's just very sad though. My heart breaks for Peeta here. Especially being in the hospital without Katniss even showing any support, I can't wait to see what excuse she gives for avoiding him.

On to the next chapter :)
King Kubar chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Well, so many ways to view this. I'll take it in stages I guess.

The fight was well done I feel. Cato is being Cato, nothing really interesting here except that it show's Peeta can handle himself in a fight. It is interesting that Cato call's Glimmer such things when it's clear he has no real interest. But overall I don't see much of an issue until later if he threatens Katniss.

The issue that I see is the middle with Johanna. I can see what she does, why she does it, but it's sort of interesting how she goes about it. Johanna has never been one for subtlety, she's always been blunt, so this is something hurtful or personally. The stander thing is there, she can see that Peeta and Glimmer could work out and wants to stop it, hoping that Katniss and Peeta will get back together. It's clear she doesn't know the story of Katniss and Gale, or she wouldn't worry. She's trying subterfuge, to undermine Katniss's and Gales relationship if it's there, to control Peeta's life so he ends up with Katniss. She wish's to be with Gale, obviously, and his hoping to manipulate everyone to make that happen. Interesting, cause that is a Johanna move, but she's not confident, she's hurting.

What's really cool is that Peeta stands up for himself. He's always portrayed as weak, groveling, etc. Here he tells Johanna "It's my life, and what I do is none of your business. Katniss left me, so if she's upset about me sleeping with someone else that's to bad. MY life is my own." And you can tell he's not hoping for to get back with Katniss. He does want to talk to her, to find out things, but he's not sure he wants a relationship with her. And that where his friends come in. Delly may have made a mistake but she's still there for him. I like how this is working, good post.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Johanna is just awful, trying to manipulate Peeta and katniss to her own ends. Who needs a "friend" like that? Katniss has made her choice, she andeveryone else needs to ler Peeta live his life whichever way he likes and let him date whoever. I sincerely hope Peeta will have the strength to not let Katniss use him as her doormat...

I really like Glimmer, and am actually rooting for Peeta & Glimmer in this, which is a first for me.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Ah, nothing like good friends is there?

This is strange for me to say but I think I kinda like Glimmer in this fic.

Can't wait for the update, looking forward to seeing what happens when he shows up. And what is going on with Gale and Johanna but especially learning what this big secret is that separated Peeta and Katniss in the first place.
kayola15 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Coolio
Alaina Downs chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I like this plan that Finnick and Peeta have, and poor Peeta after what happened to him by Cato's hand. God, that dude just didn't want to listen...did he? The image of naked Peeta in front of everybody...lol...I couldn't stop laughing and then Delly goes to comfort him and he's not wearing anything...? Thank you very much for the eye candy there ;) Can't wait to see what happens when he goes back to see Katniss!
ShortySC22 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Loved this chapter and how you're writing Glimmer in this story. I can't wait to see how the night at the bar will go and I liked Johanna's quiet confession. Can't wait for more.
Kitkatlogan chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Go Peeta! Standing up for women like a gentleman but doing it in a sexy tough guy way!
Ripe chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Now I wish he did sleep with Glimmer... he's right, Katniss left him so he owe her nothing. If he want to go out with Glimmer [or anyone else] there is nothing stopping him. So Johanna should just keep her mouth shut and take care of her own business.
Not to mention that her little "secret" mean nothing really... so what if she's in love with Gale? Or even if they're together? It would actually made everything worse because then it would mean that Gale dumped/cheated on Katniss once again and she's only getting back to Peeta because of that... meaning that if Gale ever want to get back together she'd leave Peeta once again.

But I do hope Johanna tell Katniss about it... or that someone tell her about that picture Glimmer sent...

And Delly... well, she should have checked out with Peeta if he wanted to be on speaking terms with Katniss first.