Reviews for Harry Potter, Time Traveler
LifeEquals42 chapter 1 . 3/29
Hermione got it wrong - it was me and Harry, not Harry and I.
Dark Star Song chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
It would actually be me and Harry...at least from what my English teacher had taught me... but she wasn't exactly the best teacher either. Good and well still confuse me...
LoneTraveler chapter 40 . 3/28/2015
There were a few things I couldn't buy that seemed implausible character-wise, but the story intrigued me, so I decided to stick with it until the end, mainly because of Lilly.

This is a story that takes some patience, but it has heart. I'm really glad you finished it. (And I'm glad I got to read it in one fell swoop.)
mcgwier chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Excellent story. The only problem I found was in timing. In chapter 36 Lily and Eddie went back 24 years. In chapter 37 they used the time turner to go forward 2 years then the book to go forward 24 years when it should be 22 years. 24 would put them 2 years after they had left.
Scorpius chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
You do know that I Scorpius is Draco Malfoy son not this imposter named Darius.
Talrond chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
This story is better than the stock market HarryPotter!
Talrond chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
Lol my sister give black eyes to guys allthru grade 3rd to 12th grade.
Talrond chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
No pancakes in this story?
Talrond chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Sirius mom and dad were Orion and Walburger Black
Talrond chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
The mother could be Ginny or Luna or even Hermione since Harry id secretabout her.
Talrond chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I going into the future tonight to 2026 Chicago Cubs World Series will be the Fourth year ina roll asChampions.
Talrond chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Lol grammer is always the last thing for fanfictio..net it do male for many wrongwords andlaughs.i love going.
givemepotter chapter 40 . 3/16/2014
This is like my favorite Harry Potter fan fiction EVER! Amazing! :) xx
Ardwen Alataril chapter 40 . 2/5/2014
Es genial! Simplemente no puedo creer lo estupendo que es! Te Felicito por tan Maravilloso Fic!
srk chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
hello! i just started reading this, and i usually don't review until the end, but i wanted to point out that hermione corrects ron's grammar incorrectly. it should be "harry and me" instead of "harry and i." i usually wouldn't even say anything, but the point the line was that she was correcting his grammar, so it stood out to me. good writing! )