Reviews for Harry Potter, Time Traveler
LoneTraveler chapter 40 . 3/28
There were a few things I couldn't buy that seemed implausible character-wise, but the story intrigued me, so I decided to stick with it until the end, mainly because of Lilly.

This is a story that takes some patience, but it has heart. I'm really glad you finished it. (And I'm glad I got to read it in one fell swoop.)
mcgwier chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Excellent story. The only problem I found was in timing. In chapter 36 Lily and Eddie went back 24 years. In chapter 37 they used the time turner to go forward 2 years then the book to go forward 24 years when it should be 22 years. 24 would put them 2 years after they had left.
Scorpius chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
You do know that I Scorpius is Draco Malfoy son not this imposter named Darius.
Talrond chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
This story is better than the stock market HarryPotter!
Talrond chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
Lol my sister give black eyes to guys allthru grade 3rd to 12th grade.
Talrond chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
No pancakes in this story?
Talrond chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Sirius mom and dad were Orion and Walburger Black
Talrond chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
The mother could be Ginny or Luna or even Hermione since Harry id secretabout her.
Talrond chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I going into the future tonight to 2026 Chicago Cubs World Series will be the Fourth year ina roll asChampions.
Talrond chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Lol grammer is always the last thing for fanfictio..net it do male for many wrongwords andlaughs.i love going.
givemepotter chapter 40 . 3/16/2014
This is like my favorite Harry Potter fan fiction EVER! Amazing! :) xx
Ardwen Alataril chapter 40 . 2/5/2014
Es genial! Simplemente no puedo creer lo estupendo que es! Te Felicito por tan Maravilloso Fic!
srk chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
hello! i just started reading this, and i usually don't review until the end, but i wanted to point out that hermione corrects ron's grammar incorrectly. it should be "harry and me" instead of "harry and i." i usually wouldn't even say anything, but the point the line was that she was correcting his grammar, so it stood out to me. good writing! )
FreelanceBum chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
Sexual assault is a crime. It includes unwanted touching, kissing, grabbing and rape.
FreelanceBum chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
You had Hermione tell a 15 year old girl that she had to get use to having guys attempting to sexually assault her? Seriously? There is a difference between a guy hitting on a girl, and forcing her to kiss them.