Reviews for Life After Grief
I think he hurt her too much on purpose to enjoy this story.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 2/2
You just broke my heart and glued it back together. I had trouble breathing throughout the chapter. I loved it, it was an incredible story. Thank you 3
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 2/2
Please!
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 2/2
Fuck.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 2/2
I don't understand, I don't understand! Did infected blood come from the patient's mouth into Draco's; and then he vomited but it was too late? Beautiful imagery though.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/2
Great start.
Jacinta chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
I loved it! Especially all the technical talk it really made the story believable. And that twist at the end oh my gosh you almost had me haha.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Draco is an ass.
Kim chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Amazing, words simply can't describe it! You actually had me Crying and I never cry in fanfic.
jkrowlingrox chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Pretty interesting concept!
Cecilia Blake chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Just wanted to say that this is one of my absolute favorite stories. The story plot is so unique compared to other stories involving healers that I have read, and there's something to Draco's personality that I just really adore. I hope to see many other stories like this one in the future.

Draco and Hermione make such a great pair. (:
willow136 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
you're brilliant!
Peaseblossom-pixie chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
I'm absolutely moved. I think I'm about to cry. This story is wonderful. There's suspense, action, love and pain, and it's all that I love. All of it is so well written, well imagined. I rarely read a story with such an original plot, mortal illness in an hospital and a real time trial to find a solution. Nature of characters is exactly as in the books. And... well... I think I won't have enough adjectives nor compliments to qualify this fiction. Really, it's a great work. Thank you very much for having shared your talent with this story.
XX
GryffindorPrincess2233 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Wow this was such a wonderful story! I loved your characterization of Draco and Hermione, and the last chapter was my favorite! Excellent writing!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Oh my God that ending was so beautiful I cried a little bit!