Reviews for Life After Grief
atlashands13 chapter 5 . 8/28
How have I not read this fic before? Felt all the emotions a person can feel haha!
WittyBasketcase chapter 5 . 1/30
*screams in joy* yes! They are together! Draco is alive!

He's giving a big fuck you to the St. Mungos!

YEs, yes, a million times YESSSS!
armania chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
oh, i love this story
But what Draco did was absolutely awful.
You just dont treat person you love this way, no matter what. Especially if said person just sacrificed everything she had for you...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
I think he hurt her too much on purpose to enjoy this story.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
You just broke my heart and glued it back together. I had trouble breathing throughout the chapter. I loved it, it was an incredible story. Thank you 3
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Please!
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Fuck.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I don't understand, I don't understand! Did infected blood come from the patient's mouth into Draco's; and then he vomited but it was too late? Beautiful imagery though.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Great start.
Jacinta chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
I loved it! Especially all the technical talk it really made the story believable. And that twist at the end oh my gosh you almost had me haha.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Draco is an ass.
Kim chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Amazing, words simply can't describe it! You actually had me Crying and I never cry in fanfic.
jkrowlingrox chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Pretty interesting concept!
Cecilia Blake chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Just wanted to say that this is one of my absolute favorite stories. The story plot is so unique compared to other stories involving healers that I have read, and there's something to Draco's personality that I just really adore. I hope to see many other stories like this one in the future.

Draco and Hermione make such a great pair. (: