Reviews for Centaur Harry
Tigress ping chapter 4 . 5/20
Great job in writing this part of your fanfic
NarutosBrat chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
I'm curious, the potion ingredients you used, they looked familiar. What game's Fire Resistant Potion did you take that from?
ToddGilliss chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
please come back to this story
Karma chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Your a virgin, I see.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
So some part of Riddle stuck around in Ginny's head? Or this multiple personality again?
doubledamn chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
In case you misunderstood my question before, would Harry keep the 'centaur endowments' while in human form?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is interesting, I've seen a few Goblin-Raised Harry's and even a House-Elf-Raised, but not a centaur. This should be fun.

P.S
This question is simply because I have a very, VERY perverted mind.
For the ladies of Hogwarts, would the 'other aspects' of being half-horse count as a 'strength'?
Esrelda Snape chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Wonderfully entertaining story. I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Esrelda Snape chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Parents getting punished for thier hanis crimes, there's nothing better. Then again smut comes pretty close
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I was hoping to start a story simular to this . perhaps I should partake in this challenge. as well.
Beka chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Very cheesy, I suggest you rewrite.
shadowblood98 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
it is a good story very well thought out. also it kind of reminded me of those old knights and tribe book. overall great story
bomber255 chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Wow! I love this story, it honestly excites me in ways I never thought possible. The idea of an infantile Hermione is an oddly arousing thought and I was very surprised by how much I liked it it, if you know of any other stories along the same lines please let me know.
Anyway please please please write more!
Seraphim Ashwind Black chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Warning: This is going to be a negitive review.

The pasing is too fast, there's no real developement of powers, abilities, or structure to the story. It's jumps form point to point with no real flow. Every one so far is acting out of character. To top it all off the sex portions of the story are alittle to vulgar for even my tastes. I dont mean this to be just pure flames and hate. This is my way off giving constructive criticism. I have read other stories like this and like them alot. To finish this up more structure, better, and a bit less vulgarity.

Thank you for your time.

Serph Black
Jordana Babe chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
Im at odds with story I want to read more and see if Hermione grows out of the bed wetting thing and to see how she grows as a person.