Reviews for No Turning Back
victoria chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I love it
Moo Marie chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Somehow not what I'd pictured, but it explains the character and the motivations quite well. Very deftly done.
DransyForever chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
woow, that was really good! So powerful. I like these pre-sweeney tood fics. Nice backround information ..
Tastes of Strawberries chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
8O

Amazing.

Very well written, very in character.
Lina the DeMeNtEdIn the mighty time warp chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
::Lina peers into a dingy puddle glimmering in the deserted London cobblestone. By scientific means unable to be explained she finished reading the fanfic in the puddle like a crystal ball. A man her age obviously not Sweeney but is dressed in the same fashion approached watching intently. He was much more lean, tall and angular looking features than Sweeney but had the same maddening odd eyes, black slightly long hair and blood splattered look. Nice enterance huh.::

Gerard(Alias):~ Me 'at goes off ta ya.::The trick to speaking like a scullery maid is cutting every word sort. He walks off dramatically putting on a wig and robe screaming aboot saving Nick Wyman from the dreaded cajun gallows.::

Lina:~::Watches hi- uhh 'im go off.:: LE sigh...I am a lass who alas loves a lad..Um ya know nevah miond.::Hacks up a pencil and fish scales.:: Ah much better. No hygeno in this era. No bathing. Smelly yup sure is. I like the theory on Mr. Lovette. Tre Shvay gulay drullay mystery. Jolly Good fic. Angel Angela Lansbury blows a kiss.

Crazed Eye-Talian:~ I BLOW YOU A KISS! ::People old, young, poverned and rich alike..hell the entire cast of the play Sweeney, Anthony, Mrs. Lovette, Judge, extras everyone suddenly swam the streets in a panic one woman leaping to her death out the window just to avoid the kiss blown. My friend it was great.::

Lina:~ TO THE GALLOWS!

CROWD(BROKEN CAPS LOCK BUTTON):~ YEARGH!

::I love this era.::

~Ja'
Cybele Night chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Aw... Please do write a sequel...! It would be great... This sure is.
MissLemon chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Wow...fantastic! From one Sweeney fan to another, that was absolutely amazing! Guess I found a fellow Mrs. Lovett fan, as well, which seems to be pretty rare now-a-days. Well, any-a-ways, nicely done! *-*
TallulahKitty chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Fatastic prequel! So original, so gripping, so needs a sequel!