Reviews for Unknown
Emily chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Loved this!
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
I must say this is one of the most unique, fantastic stories I've read on here(:
ExtremeHelix1 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I like to say good story, so I will... Good story.

Looking forward to see what you wright next, though I don't know what Legend of Korra is I do know Kim Possible, and I like your writing style, so I probably check in next Kim Possible FanFic.

See ya.

Unity for better writing.
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Looks like she came back to Donny.

CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Wonder how Lucy will take all of this...

Revengest chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Thanks for the update.
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Oh boy, this is not gonna be good.

arc852 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
What the... What's happening! What wrong with Lucy. This doesn't look good. Update soon!
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Looks like there's something for Lucy to think back on after they get to the Bahamas.

Glad they found that hover car, that scooter of Donny's (Ron's) really should have been junked a looonnnggg time ago.

CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
I wonder if Donny's and Lucy's bonding on this escapade could help them when their collective 'rents show up to stop them.

But I hope Kim and Ron can help Shego and Drew stay on the legal path and keep Lucy safe...oh and with Donny too.

LOL!

arc852 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Great story. I hope Lucy finds out about her parents soon. Also I realized that its ironic how Donny is the son of Kim and Ron, yet he's running around and helping a 'criminal'. Anyway, update soon!
zzzoo99 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
wow i was waiting for shego to appear please more i like it
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Seeing a definite blending of all four of the adults scattered throughout the two kids... LOL! And they are bonding, that's for sure.

But I wonder what Drakken and Shego will say about..well you know.

And why did those two want to break that device?

8. B. R. Adford chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Cool, can't wait for another chapter
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012