Reviews for Unknown
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
They do get along like a married couple, don't they?

And now it's back to Middleton. Wonder what mayhem they're going to get into there.

CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Oh boy, Donny's in over his head, but maybe they can get through to each other.

She does need a friend and maybe he can help her stop being so much like her mother...

PuddingNinja chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Oh, now Donny's going to help her! I think I have a pretty good guess as to who Lucy's parents are! Also, something that I noticed is that you tend to have some misused words, like "your" instead of "you're", and other misspelled words. It's a minor thing, but you might want to proofread it from time to time. Other than that, great job! I like how the plot's developing!
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Well the clues are definitely there of who Lucy's 'rents are... But for all her Mom's moxie, she's got her Dad's delusions down pat...LOL!

Now to see how Donny makes out looking for her. And the clues of his 'rents are pretty good too.

But really, can he keep from going to the dark side like she's sure to drag him to, and can he at least keep her from going too far there too?

CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Well there's hope for one of them...

But Lucy really takes after her Mom, don't she?

PUDDINGS555 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Your story's great. I love the interesting plot line and the slight obliviousness of Donny, keep it up :p
PuddingNinja chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Great job again! I feel like you could've made this chapter longer, but that's okay since it was good! Keep up the great work and update soon!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Just like his dad, poor Donny's going to be dragged around by a girl with an unusual take on things...

But with this sitch, I hope they both stay out of jail.

PuddingNinja chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This story is looking really good so far! It has a good start, and I can't wait to read more!
PUDDINGS555 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great story so far, I can't wait for the next update )
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Call it a hunch, but I don't think she's going to exactly get to do what she wants to do...

26 | « Prev Page 1 2