Reviews for The Discovery of the Heart of the Shadow King
Royalraven007 chapter 25 . 5/15
As sad as I am to see this story on "complete" status it has been a great story and a wild ride! I wish it could have gone on longer but you did an amazing job w/ your writing and story telling and I really enjoyed this! Please write more!
Critic chapter 3 . 2/13
Just saying, 'my darling' in French is 'mon cherie' not 'ma', I speak fluent French and English so I'm just letting you know
1ToasterKitty chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Chapter 9: I JUST REALIZED THAT ELLA IS GONNA BE THE POPSTAR! When I realized that I'm just like: how did I not figure this out earlier?!
BTW THIS STORY IS FABULOUS~~!
swimmer1102 chapter 25 . 12/1/2016
Please come back and finish your AH-mazing story! I love it!
Fonix Girl chapter 25 . 5/12/2016
Holy holy holy please please please continue this! I love it!
Fonix Girl chapter 24 . 5/12/2016
Ahahahahahaha! I like Emma! She's spunky! I'm most definitely going to read her story.
Fonix Girl chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
This chapter was sad…but in a good way. Does that make sense? I mean, the backstory was sad, but it was really good for character development.
Fonix Girl chapter 21 . 5/11/2016
I like how Kyoya breaks down the early relationships of the club with Haruhi. It's interesting.

I think you capture Haruhi's and Tamaki's relationship really well.
Fonix Girl chapter 20 . 5/11/2016
This was adorable, and actually pretty realistic. I really liked it.
Fonix Girl chapter 19 . 5/11/2016
Emma and the twins…interesting combination. I'm definitely going to end up reading their story.
Fonix Girl chapter 18 . 5/10/2016
Aww…so super cute! Loved it!
Fonix Girl chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
Interesting start. I'm definitely going to keep reading
Fonix Girl chapter 16 . 5/10/2016
I was so confused at first but I ended up loving it. It was so super duper cuuute!
Fonix Girl chapter 15 . 5/10/2016
And Mori, you don't even move, what a convincing snowman!" Made me laugh allowed in math class.

Other than that, this was super cute.
Fonix Girl chapter 14 . 5/10/2016
Ricky cracks me up. He's a cute kid.

Yeah, he liked the boots…Pfft.