Reviews for Can You Still Feel?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2019
This story was disgustingly abusing.
Kaname is an abusive fuck throughout the whole story, everyone else horribly selfish.
Naming the kids Alek and Anci an incredibly off putting choice.
Characters were nothing but ooc.
Ufhg chapter 4 . 3/8/2019
Vdhcb
Kvjfjfjv chapter 4 . 3/8/2019
Gxtxycugz
br0k4nm1dn1ght chapter 12 . 3/25/2018
So far I have read both of your takes on False Insanity, the smut between Ash, Ciel, and Sebastian, and this beautiful, vial tradegy. I can not get enough of your writing. It is enrapturing and because of your amazingness, I was wondering if you had ever planned to make any sort of sequel or epilogue to this? I read your notes on the chapters and I know you said that this doesnt have a happy ending. And I agree, I feel it would ruin all of the anguish that Zero has felt and Kaname is now starting to feel. But at the same time, I really would love to see how it is Kaname will go about cleaning up the messes that become his and Zero’s life.

Once again thank you for being an absolutely amazing author! And I hope that you continue in being an amazing writer and share your talent with us readers!
Wolf'sVine chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
Kaname's an ass and he needs to start earning Zero's trust, hugging him and taking care of him properly! So, please update!
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
Please update :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 5/6/2017
What does Kaname want from zero?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 5/6/2017
Takuma and really cunning man please update soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 5/6/2017
Am glad that Kaito is looking after zero.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 5/6/2017
Zero isn't belonged to Kaname at all zero is own person please update.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Please update soon.
Marxou chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
You would have had a good story but the two kids are annoying as hell. If you happen to ever rewrite this without them in it, let me know and I'll gladly fave, review, and love it. xD
Junjou Alexandrite chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
I'm also a bit confused about what Kaname meant by "how long?", although I'm assuming that Zero hasn't gotten any in a while?

I really hope you finish this story. And I really hope that while it doesn't have a happy ending per say, may be Zero will be a little more himself? Maybe Kaname could just admit that he cares a little more than he thinks he does?

Hope you update soon.

Best,
Jun.
FireFox Vixen chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
Love!
LuanRina chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
Wow! What an unexpected, emotional and difficult to process chapter! Not to mention the fact that we're nearing the end already.

In all honesty, I loved the lemon and all the Kaname-sama x Zero-chan parts, but damn, at the same time I'm quite conflicted about all this -_-; But I have to admit that I do kinda like it *nods*

Anyway! Am very curious to see what will happen next and where our dear boys will end up *nods again* Please update soon! :D