Reviews for Skyline
Update please!
RWRF chapter 10 . 4/21
Can you add more please?
LuckNeko chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
You definitely have to continue this story! She left me speechless for the quality and faithfulness she maintained. No wonder you have so many followers. She is magnificent! I do not have enough praise for her. And before I forget, there is no escape from the pairing JackSoph (?). They are so cute together!
DragonBookLoverKitkat913 chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
Update? Please? And im not sure if this is turning into a JackxSophie fanfic or not...but if it does, im not complaining. If its a different ship or no ship, I still won't complain.
ameliemallette1 chapter 10 . 3/26/2016
J'aime beaucoup! J'espère que tu sera inspiré pour une suite!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
More please
GreatNwoye chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Where's chapter 11? Oh no. Please please please review. This story is good.
I love it, the plot, Sophie, and the others. I love it, how you made the flow of the story.
Don't give up on us baby hahahahaha I'm serious please update soon.
GreatNwoye chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Just wondering, why is this story entitled skyline? Ahhh curiosity hahahaha btw nice story!
Lokiismylife chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
I absolutely love this story and I hope it gets continued!
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
oh please update I have been waiting forever and this story is so funny! I need to see Jacks pain in those shoes!
Kikachoo chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Oh, please, please, PLEASE update this story! I absolutely LOVE what you did with the characters, they're so unique while staying true to the original movie. I adore the relationship between Bunny and Sophie, I always thought that Bunny needed a way to get close and unwind with someone. Jack Frost has always been one of my favorite characters, and you write him beautifully. This story is just beginning, and its already one of my favorite Rise of the Guardian fanfics. Fanfiction says you haven't updated this story in over a year, what a terrible waste! I hope you don't forget about this beautiful story, that would be truly tragic. I hope this review motivates you in some way, perhaps to continue with this amazing creation? Sophie has so much more of her story to tell, it can't possibly end here, after she has already went through so much! Thank you for letting me read at least this little bit of the story. To be honest, I thought I read all the good ROTG fanfics there were, and gave up on this category. But you just put my faith in it again, and if I missed this gem the first time, what else did I miss out on? Thank you again, and I truly hope you update soon- I'll be watching!
JackFroyo chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
More? :3
Cat Lunanoff chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
oh, you made me cry in the pooka race chapter and I couldn't stop laughing during this one...
Ema t tiger chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Write more plz! The story's so cool! And funny!XD I wanna know what happens next!
ForeverinWonderland chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Wow This is so amazing! I have to admit, I've never read a RotG fic with Sophie as the main. And her convos with Bunny are so so adorable. I'ts honestly pretty cool that you've made her more of a companion to Bunny, rather than Jack, which most people do. Gah, I'm in such a good mood right now! And you even added a backstory for Bunnymund and the Groundhog too! I honestly wish I could find out what Guardian she is and see her meeting with Jaime, but since you're busy, just try and write out what you can when you have free time :3 I'll definitely be waiting, no matter how long the next update takes!