Reviews for Skyline
I'mUpAllNightToGetLoki chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Where's chapter 11? Oh no. Please please please review. This story is good.
I love it, the plot, Sophie, and the others. I love it, how you made the flow of the story.
Don't give up on us baby hahahahaha I'm serious please update soon.
I'mUpAllNightToGetLoki chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Just wondering, why is this story entitled skyline? Ahhh curiosity hahahaha btw nice story!
Lokiismylife chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
I absolutely love this story and I hope it gets continued!
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
oh please update I have been waiting forever and this story is so funny! I need to see Jacks pain in those shoes!
BadassEri90 chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Oh, please, please, PLEASE update this story! I absolutely LOVE what you did with the characters, they're so unique while staying true to the original movie. I adore the relationship between Bunny and Sophie, I always thought that Bunny needed a way to get close and unwind with someone. Jack Frost has always been one of my favorite characters, and you write him beautifully. This story is just beginning, and its already one of my favorite Rise of the Guardian fanfics. Fanfiction says you haven't updated this story in over a year, what a terrible waste! I hope you don't forget about this beautiful story, that would be truly tragic. I hope this review motivates you in some way, perhaps to continue with this amazing creation? Sophie has so much more of her story to tell, it can't possibly end here, after she has already went through so much! Thank you for letting me read at least this little bit of the story. To be honest, I thought I read all the good ROTG fanfics there were, and gave up on this category. But you just put my faith in it again, and if I missed this gem the first time, what else did I miss out on? Thank you again, and I truly hope you update soon- I'll be watching!
JackFroyo chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
More? :3
Cat Lunanoff chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
oh, you made me cry in the pooka race chapter and I couldn't stop laughing during this one...
Ema t tiger chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Write more plz! The story's so cool! And funny!XD I wanna know what happens next!
ForeverinWonderland chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Wow This is so amazing! I have to admit, I've never read a RotG fic with Sophie as the main. And her convos with Bunny are so so adorable. I'ts honestly pretty cool that you've made her more of a companion to Bunny, rather than Jack, which most people do. Gah, I'm in such a good mood right now! And you even added a backstory for Bunnymund and the Groundhog too! I honestly wish I could find out what Guardian she is and see her meeting with Jaime, but since you're busy, just try and write out what you can when you have free time :3 I'll definitely be waiting, no matter how long the next update takes!
MinakoTrickster chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
By the end of this chapter, I was laughing my ass off. Because the combined events over the last few to lead up to this was purely hilarious. And we get to see that Sophie made some headway on her powers. I thought I knew what she was going to be, but now, I'm completely unsure of what Guardian she might be.

It's so fun and I can't wait to see how all of this goes. Love this story. Thank you for it and I can't wait to see what will happen next.
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Hi! Why you no update? This is awesomely plotless and I love it! Please continue!

...pwetty pwease?
Adamine Beifong chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Aesome, awesome, awesome story! Sophie is amazing! Keep writing!
Lolita Girl55 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Hahaha! This is so great, so glad i found this! I especially loved Groundhog, he was great! Please update this again soon. Until next time, Lolita Girl. Xoxo
SomeRandomPerson chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Um...hello? Is anyone home? I'd like the next chapter please . Are you having writers block or something? Hello?
SomeRandomPerson chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Ha! That was awesome. One of those few times that a prankster gets pranked!