Reviews for The Car Series
Carling chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I've read three of your stories now and have to say you get inside of Ron's head and explore his character better than anyone I've seen so far. I've read only a handful of Harry/Ron stories and this one is my favorite. I wish only that there were a Chapter 3 complete with a first kiss. I didn't think anything could tear my interest away from Harry/Draco but this one does it.
Gryph1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2002
Ooh! Just ran onto this, thought, "Oh! A Ron/Harry!" and discovered that you're the beta of my beta. :-)

This is a wonderful story! Parts made me laugh out loud- "The Mississippi isn't just a river in Egypt"- and Harry's internal Snape snarking. I love the Anglia!It's an underused character in fanfiction.

You've made the boys very believable in their actions and feelings; they're insecure and not terribly open or unrealistically mushy. I can easily see Ron's feelings for Harry starting to change after he finds that he's what Harry will miss most.

Are more chapters in the works?
Megan le Fay chapter 2 . 8/29/2002
Absolutely wonderful. _ I mean it, this fic made me gasp, smile like a idiot, and clutch madly at the computer chair while trying to repress a "Eeeeee!" of happiness (and for me, that's one *heck* of a lot more than I'll usually allow). Can't believe I almost missed this!
Lumaria chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
You're a wonderful writer! These two chapters were so freakin' adorable. And I'm so happy with the last line, it's so...happy. Simple. Lovely.

Very good, I really enjoyed it!
RonWeasleysGirl chapter 2 . 7/25/2002
Do I get first review? Oh, this is so so cute! I told you before, I *love* it. Wonderful UST. They are just so adorable.