Reviews for Broken Circuits
planless chapter 23 . 14h
Haha, Linux and Macintosh :D brilliant! What a lovely way to finish the story. Especially the fact that Anna didn't take MI6 up on the job offer. After all that's happened, that would have felt very weird.
I can't believe I completely missed the update! I've been looking forward to it all week, but I was so busy I completely forgot checking for any new chapters. Good work, though!
Bond's sudden entrance at the end of the story is so in character, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. You did a good job at wrapping everything up, but I'm sorry it's over. What am I gonna read now?
Love, planless
actressen chapter 23 . 11/24
I adored this fic! So happy you finished it! :)
partygirl98 chapter 23 . 11/24
This was a good ending. I'm sad to see that it's over but it was good!
backseatgoodbyeislife chapter 23 . 11/24
Can't believe it's finished. Great job!
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 23 . 11/24
Loved this ending! So worth the wait! Will there be a sequel?
partygirl98 chapter 22 . 11/23
Awww this was sad. I mean happy for the first half sad for the ending. Great job! Keep up the good work!
Sara chapter 22 . 11/22
Michael noooooo
But hey sexy times
IKhandoZatman chapter 22 . 11/22
I'm so glad you made the lemon scene more realistic than a lot I've seen where everything goes absolutely perfect for a couple's first time.
backseatgoodbyeislife chapter 22 . 11/22
wow! what a whirlwind.
LunaMarr chapter 21 . 11/21
Wow, that ending was intense!
partygirl98 chapter 21 . 11/21
Wow big chapter and lots going on but I liked it a lot. Great work! Not much to say since I just woke up but I really did like the chapter and I felt so many emotions. Keep up the amazing work!
planless chapter 21 . 11/21
Ohh, what a lovely chapter!
Finally it's over. Unless you decide to let Reinhard survive the fall. In that case I'll have to commandeer your pc and rewrite everything.
Of course Bond would have swooped in to rescue everyone. Just typical of him. I just hope Q is alright!
I really can't wait for the next chapter to see how everything's going to end :)
Please update soon!
backseatgoodbyeislife chapter 21 . 11/20
This chapter was a whirlwind! Hopefully Q's in the next
We just got an update we just got an update we just got an update and Anna is okay!
Oh thank god for this man the tension was killing me
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 21 . 11/20