Reviews for Broken Circuits
stelthclaw chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
This is very well written, the characters are realistic and your OC is well rounded, the story is engaging and addictive. Sorry for not reviewing each chapter but I couldent drag myself away from the story.
amore1993 chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
I really really wish you'd continue this
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
What the shizz man! Please update sooner, I need to know that she's okay.
backseatgoodbyeislife chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
angel-unknown chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
I'm unsure show to communicate a slow whistle via text, but there you go. So that was about as much of a cliffie as possible. You absolutely must update again, and soon, before the suspense REALLY gets to me and I go crazy. Please!
Obsessive Compulsive Fangirl chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Hey, an update once in a while is better than no update at all! I really love this fic, and this chapter is awesome.
Eva Sirico chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
This story is absolutely fantastic. I look forward to the next update!
kainenelipot chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
I found this at 12am and re-read it thrice since then. I love Anna and Q (or maybe Q & A). Their interaction is adorable and a little heartbreaking in the sense that it might take Q a while to finally tap into his feelings for Anna, no matter how minuscule they may be.
Also, good job in bring up "Q is a Holmes" head-cannon. Love it love it love it!

Please update soon!
Celebrian Ringeril chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Loooove iiiiiiiiiiit! And the lovely interaction between Anna and Q! I can't wait for next chapter...update soon please (maybe this month?) ;)
catlikecupcakes chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
I'm bringing the reviews to a nice round 100 (:. Love this story, especially with the believeability of Q's character!
angel-unknown chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
Aw! Q is so adorably awkward that it makes me want to punch a pillow or something. I seriously can't hardly take it. Awesome job!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I read this yesterday don't know it I reviewed but this is great :) I hope there will be more Bond apperances! Hope you update soon.
ehluvr3 chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Yay! An update!
All I have to say is:
Still loving it! :D
backseatgoodbyeislife chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
so happy it's been updated! hopefully there's another soon :)
Scarlett Nemesis chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Noooooo! You can't leave it there! Damn the invention of cliffhangers, lol.

I love all of the little quirks Anna is discovering about Q. I also like the name you picked for him. Emerson Holmes just seems to fit him (and would also fit as the name to a third brother to Sherlock and Mycroft Holmes :) ).

Good luck on your finals and I can't wait to read more!