Reviews for Broken Circuits
Really liking it.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Looking good.
Wheezzy8 chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
That was a very well written, well researched and structured story. Great job. This story really made my day.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
Sequel?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/12/2015
I see what you did there with Q's "real name" hahaha. Anyways, this was an awesome story to read and had such an amazing plot that I could picture it as a movie. Great job!
wendythemoustache chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Hi!
I just finished reading this story from beginning to end (I had read the first chapters a while back, and was so happy to see you had updated it!), and I just wanted to write to you to tell you how much I loved it! This was such a fun ride, seriously. I think you're a great writer, you write your characters well and their development through the story are believable and captivating. Obviously, I enjoyed the relationship between Anna and Q very much, because it was very human - awkward, clumsy, intense but quiet at the same time. Very characteristic of both of them. Also, I admire your action scenes, they are so well written! I struggle with that a lot, but you do it great. Your plot is interesting and worthy of a 007 movie. In the last few chapters I really was wondering how it would all end. Well, I really liked your story and I hope that you write more in the future - I'll definitely keep an eye out for them. Thank you! xx
JessBubble chapter 23 . 11/30/2015
This story ia amazing! I'm so glad I waited for you to finish it :D is there going to be a sequel maybe? I'd love it if there was. Thank you for writing such an incredible story!
planless chapter 23 . 11/26/2015
Haha, Linux and Macintosh :D brilliant! What a lovely way to finish the story. Especially the fact that Anna didn't take MI6 up on the job offer. After all that's happened, that would have felt very weird.
I can't believe I completely missed the update! I've been looking forward to it all week, but I was so busy I completely forgot checking for any new chapters. Good work, though!
Bond's sudden entrance at the end of the story is so in character, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. You did a good job at wrapping everything up, but I'm sorry it's over. What am I gonna read now?
Love, planless
actressen chapter 23 . 11/24/2015
I adored this fic! So happy you finished it! :)
partygirl98 chapter 23 . 11/24/2015
This was a good ending. I'm sad to see that it's over but it was good!
backseatgoodbyeislife chapter 23 . 11/24/2015
Can't believe it's finished. Great job!