Reviews for Broken Circuits
KatieGG chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
I have just finished this story, and it really is awesome! :)
Are you sure, you don't want to write a sequel? :)
IzzyBells chapter 23 . 4/27/2016
Well that was wild from start to finish. I really enjoyed that. I'm kind of a biomed nerd myself so this was especially cool and engrossing for me. I love the headcanon that Q is a Holmes, as well. It just makes so much sense! I also love Anna's character; you did a really good job with making her believable and work through flaws and develop as a character etc. Very well done. Overall this was a really great story and was definitely worth my time and you're a very good writer, so don't ever stop!
LC003 chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
I Will try to comment as I read. Normally I'm to lazy, but your story is really well done and it's adorable!
LC003 chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
I just started it but I love it already!
charliemara chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
(part of ch 23's review, ha ha)

also! the background of the plot, the research and complexity of the details that went into structuring this plot and its settings are remarkable. it's really amazing how much thought's been put into this...okay. i'm done now, lols. thanks for a wonderful read.
charliemara chapter 23 . 3/13/2016
this fanfic is honestly one of the best i've ever read! reading this and imagining as the last chapter of this generation of James Bond was the best (Spectre's got nothing on this, in my opinion). i was so happy to see this book COMPLETED when i checked back on it today, the last time i'd logged back on here being some months ago. i'd thought this story would be dropped, but seeing this actually be deemed whole? i fangirled for three straight minutes, before proceeding to start reading the book's entirety, from the very beginning. Q and Anna are the cutest adorkable couple that i've ever- *squeals* and then there's Bond! thank you so much for incorporating him into this Q-centric story so perfectly. i just- yes. thank you. and overall, just thank you for writing and sharing this b/c it really seems like one the only rare diamonds that i've ever found on this site. you're skill of writing and style is so refreshing and just...it's really great. i hope you continue to write! thank you.
Amelia-of-Egypt chapter 23 . 1/10/2016
Really liking it.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Looking good.
Wheezzy8 chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
That was a very well written, well researched and structured story. Great job. This story really made my day.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
Sequel?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/12/2015
I see what you did there with Q's "real name" hahaha. Anyways, this was an awesome story to read and had such an amazing plot that I could picture it as a movie. Great job!