Reviews for Broken Circuits
ScarletRose97 chapter 1 . 2/15
I hope you continue to update your chapters. I really enjoyed this fanfic so far.

Rose
marinawings chapter 19 . 2/4
Fantastic story so far! I love the characterization sand suspense! Keep up the good work!
JessBubble chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
This story is utterly amazing, I love it and I hope you'll update soon. The characters r so realistic with all there little quirks and the way u have their relationship developing is genius, keep it up please! :D
CharitinaX chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Fuck. Fuck Fuck. Fucking fuck. Holy fuck. Don't fucking leave us here at a fucking climax. Fuck.
Sky.Fay chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Another thing, and I realize I'm late to add, but I've just thought of it now; I'm pleased with how well you've added in his anxiety. I have much of the same problems, and this had helped me feel the slightest bit more normal, even if they are all fictional.
Sky.Fay chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
This is fantastic so far, and so realistic (okay, well as realistic as any spy movie/novel can get) I love it. I saw that Sherlock crossover coming from a million miles away, and am not disappointed in how subtly you introduced it. :)
Tidbit chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Oh my god what's with the painful cliffhangers. T-T I love you're story it's so brilliantly written! And I just spent my whole night reading it. _ it was so good I couldn't stop! I can't wait for the next chapter!
FunkEater chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
Yay! An update!

Now, segue: please tell me that the gunshot is Bond coming to their rescue. Please, just please. Or, you know, you could make it a dream. Please, just don't hurt Q and his beautiful face T_T
Starcrier chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Oh boy. Is this a dream, maybe? If not, things are about to get a bit ugly. Well done, can't wait for more!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
For some odd reason I was laughing in my head thinking that Bond was the cause of the ruckus in afternoon bit.

Ooooh a gunshot! I hope Q is ok!

I'm still eager for 007 to make an appearance.
Starcrier chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
This has been so great! I can't wait for more!
Starcrier chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I knew it! I knew it! I knew there were subtle Sherlock references there, I just knew it! Will they ever make an appearance?
FunkEater chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
Hullo! Just got into to the Q-Mania and I do second the motion that this is one of the best Q/OC stories I've ever come across.

I like your characterization of Q, as he's not a completely deadpan arsehole (it's cute sometimes, but sometimes it just gets a bit much) or a closet casanova who just carries around the name Q but sounds nothing like I imagine him to be (not that we really know much for the handful of scenes he had in Skyfall, but still). This story presents him with different sides, making his character very convincing. Anna Winterman's relatively normal character is also very believable and relatable. I also commend you as it seems you've taken your time to actually research the programming thing, instead of just slapping the title of "computer genius" onto Anna and shipping her off, expecting people to just buy it. (Some people would argue that this is just fanfiction and shouldn't be taken too seriously, but any good effort at writing deserves a chance at being taken seriously, or something, I don't know, may just be me, hahahahah.)

Wow, that was long. Just thought I'll put that out there to encourage you a bit. Hahahaha Well, if you're not interested in reading that long piece of gibberish, here's the short version: This is a great story! I don't want to put pressure on you or anything, but it would be fabulous if you update soon. I'd really, really love to find out what happens next :)

Love,
FunkEater
MeMyselfI chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
Just found this story and love it! I know you've probably heard it a million times before but the plot in your story and the characters are so realistic - the ones from the films are so spot on! I love your character and have enjoyed getting to know about her past gradually rather than you telling us it all with in the first few sentences. I also love that Q and Anna didn't fall in love immediately and that it took a while for Anna to admit to herself that she had feelings for him let alone to admit it to him.
Please, please, please update soon! I am so engrossed in the plot i don't think i can handle very long updating periods ;)
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
Oh dear... Anna's in trouble...