Reviews for A Broken Door
hervissa chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Sweet Merlin, this was beautiful :3

Rumple doing things 'the peasant way' is a proof how much he cares, how much he tries to change...and hell, I love it :3

Excellent 'there's a time for bravery - and there's a time to be brave enough to let someone help you' bit.
Trust is very, very important thing in any relationship, and the fact that Belle trusts Rumple absolutely - that speaks volumes.

A truly wonderful fic :3

hervissssa :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh dear this is so lovely!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Great ficlet. Love his quip about it being just a door.
The Last Time Lord chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Bravi! Well done! :)
Renee chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hey, me again! I REALLY loved this one. Like, really, REALLY, loved it! It is so believable that Belle would go through this and you wrote it absolutely perfectly. I am obsessed with these Rumbelle pieces you are doing so please continue! We will discuss this in more detail soon enough :)
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Aww _. This was so sweet. My little Rumbelle babies always filling me with such heart warming (or heart wrenching) feelings. I loved how although this was from Rumpel's point of view we got a great insight into Belle's psyche. And saw some actual effects of what she's been through and that she didn't feel like she needed to give an explanation and Rumpel didn't need one because he completely understands.
Kimco96 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awwwww! . that was amazing
Electryone chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Aw, this was so sweet and cute! Thanks so much for sharing it!
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
*melts in pure fangirl contentedness, too thrilled to even squeal* x3333 You. Are you sure you're not a sorcerer? That story. Was magic. Without consequences. In its purest form.

Sheer delight. x333

This is officially one of my favorite stories EVAR. :DD
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very well done! You're a fantastic writer!
Koenma's Dark Dragons chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was beautiful beyoing all reason. Such a wonderful little ficlet. Rumple was so sweet and...*sigh* Lovely, just lovely.
Sparks chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love this. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing it. Belle /would/ have problems with being locked up, after everything that's happened to her! (grr, Ruby, for chaining her up and then treating it like a joke). Wonderfully written, very tender Rumplestiltskin. Thank you.
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Beautiful! That ending is pure magic! Love the last line and how it shows just how completely and totally she's changed his outlook on life!

So sweet! Thanks for sharing!
PiperHalliwell23 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
You did a fantastic job on this! I loved it so much!