Reviews for Being There
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was lovely. I loved how many little details you weaved in about Tony and Ziva. how Ziva felt that Tali deserved Eli's attention but she herself didn't, how she listened to the song five times, how Tony didn't want to lie to Gibbs, just to name a few - all small things that told us a lot about both of them. Just beautiful all around.
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww this was really sweet. Great job.
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aww. So sad and so sweet. Great job!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is lovely. The meanings behind the anniversaries, Tali getting the attention and Ziva justifying that she needed and deserved it, the descriptions of Tali, so much more grown up, so beautiful, so like an angel...and those being good memories, only bittersweet by Tali's death. I like that Ziva's glad Tony told Gibbs...and how Tony is careful with how and what he asks. Lovely.
nati30 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So this is officially my head canon for after this episode! I like tgat you didnt push the romance too hard and instead showed a really caring side of Tony that I just love! You really have a talent for writing these characters, hope to read more soon!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awww, very sweet!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Love it!
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is really beautiful:")
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
A lovely tag to the ep. Thanks! :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
To be honest, I am crying a little.
So sad for our Ziva.

But am smiling too
at our grown-up Tony being so sensitive and thoughtful.

Good tag to the episode!
WBH21C chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Well done!
Tahlia Ben-Shahar chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is so good. You captured tha characters so well, it was really sweet!
sophiepotato chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love your tags and this is no exception. The perfect level of intimacy, not too unrealistically close but giving us that little extra bit of Tiva care for each other. Thank you!
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Gorgeous tag.
Marie King chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow this was incredibly lovely, I SO wished it had happened in the episode!
Great job writing both Ziva and Tony!