Reviews for Meet The Frosts
Felicity-Neverhawk chapter 2 . 3/28
The way you depict Jack's family is so adorable! I just LOVE the fiery twins Fino and Fiera. They remind me of some of my hyper but lovable cousins. :)

I also adore Winter and her husband Blaise, too! Jack leaving really affected them, those poor darlings. I hope Mother Nature can step in and successfully fix everything. I want to see this lovely family together again!

This was another great chapter, and left me feeling excited and also a bit apprehensive! I hope things work out for the Frost family in the end! :)

-Felicity-Neverhawk
Felicity-Neverhawk chapter 1 . 3/25
Wow! What an interesting first chapter!

I've been looking through this category at random and just happened upon your name. My first thoughts were after reading some of the descriptions of your stories were...holy cow, these have got to be good!

So I chose this one at random and started reading, and boy it did not disappoint! I adored the way you portrayed Mother Nature, she was just spot on! Your character Fate was also very creepy and well written, fantastic job! :)

I think it's cool that you are exploring Jack's family in this! I am currently in the process of writing a story for this fandom myself and was planning to do a similiar thing by exploring Jack's character and past. I might be able to get the prologue up by tomorrow or Friday. After that I was going to start writing out chapters and having it where I can get ahead while being able to post regularly after a certain point.

Anyway, this first chapter was great, and it helped inspire me to hang on to the idea of my own story! You'll probably be hearing loads more from me as I continue reading your stories (and loudly fangirling in the process :) ) Until then, au revourie! ;D

Felicity-Neverhawk
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
interesting and cool
Roy-Desu13 chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
yea! I'm so happy that you finished this fanfiction. I can't wait 4 Crystal Springs!
WinterFrost15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh my gosh this is incredible. I can't believe I've put off reading this until now! The story surrounding Jack and the other characters is very engaging! And I have to say, I have bad feelings about Fate. *shivers*
Ilovebooks1234 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
THIS WAS GREAT! I'm so happy you're gonna make another one that continues this! This is exciting! Please continue soon! I like how you put a little bit of the Emissary clause in there. Too cool!
etiquette-faux-pas chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Do you SEE, people? This is the unacknowledged greatness on this site.
Fabulous job, as always. Sad to see Meet the Frosts come to an end, but alas! All good things must, as they say.
Dang it! Its not fair! I don't WANT it to!
Ergh. Control, self. CONTROL.
Can't wait for you're next fic. Will be eagerly watching!
And thanks for the shout out!
-Ana
Roy-Desu13 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
I love this story! You should write another chapter or 2 or3. This story makes me a happy/sad! Please write the next one soon!
etiquette-faux-pas chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
OK, so I have no idea why people leave short reviews. It should be BANNED! LOL JK. But I know awesomely long reviews are DA bomb, so here's one for you, my dear friend (:
This was fabulous; the resolution lovely. And Jacqueline continues to shine! I love Fino and Fiera to bits, and will certainly make reference to them when Jacquie's around Elle's sisters (umm...if that's okay :) Can't wait for the Epilogue, and OMG I am so glad I helped give you that extra boost! You have certainly done the same for me. Thank you for the shout out! Yours will continue to flow from my keyboard like a blizzard. XD
And 10/10!? Le gasp! I am flattered. May the odds be EVER in your favor, as well. ;)
All the Best!
-Ana
Ilovebooks1234 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Please continue! This is great.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Can't wait! Love this!
bmmr chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
very good story, i love it, please update soon.
keacdragon chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Please update soon! I love this!
bmmmr chapter 3 . 1/31/2013