Reviews for Meet The Frosts
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
interesting and cool
Roy-Desu13 chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
yea! I'm so happy that you finished this fanfiction. I can't wait 4 Crystal Springs!
WinterFrost15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh my gosh this is incredible. I can't believe I've put off reading this until now! The story surrounding Jack and the other characters is very engaging! And I have to say, I have bad feelings about Fate. *shivers*
Ilovebooks1234 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
THIS WAS GREAT! I'm so happy you're gonna make another one that continues this! This is exciting! Please continue soon! I like how you put a little bit of the Emissary clause in there. Too cool!
etiquette-faux-pas chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Do you SEE, people? This is the unacknowledged greatness on this site.
Fabulous job, as always. Sad to see Meet the Frosts come to an end, but alas! All good things must, as they say.
Dang it! Its not fair! I don't WANT it to!
Ergh. Control, self. CONTROL.
Can't wait for you're next fic. Will be eagerly watching!
And thanks for the shout out!
-Ana
Roy-Desu13 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
I love this story! You should write another chapter or 2 or3. This story makes me a happy/sad! Please write the next one soon!
etiquette-faux-pas chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
OK, so I have no idea why people leave short reviews. It should be BANNED! LOL JK. But I know awesomely long reviews are DA bomb, so here's one for you, my dear friend (:
This was fabulous; the resolution lovely. And Jacqueline continues to shine! I love Fino and Fiera to bits, and will certainly make reference to them when Jacquie's around Elle's sisters (umm...if that's okay :) Can't wait for the Epilogue, and OMG I am so glad I helped give you that extra boost! You have certainly done the same for me. Thank you for the shout out! Yours will continue to flow from my keyboard like a blizzard. XD
And 10/10!? Le gasp! I am flattered. May the odds be EVER in your favor, as well. ;)
All the Best!
-Ana
Ilovebooks1234 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Please continue! This is great.
keacdragon chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Can't wait! Love this!
bmmr chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
very good story, i love it, please update soon.
keacdragon chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Please update soon! I love this!
bmmmr chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
please update soon
keacdragon chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Love this!
Serena chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
This is soo good! Please Finish!
keacdragon chapter 2 . 11/28/2012