Reviews for The Long Road Back - Pandora Shuffle
angel1002 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Way to go Ikey. Poor guy. I felt bad for him in the show and now, after reading this I really feel sorry for him. I get why the guys made the choice that they made to side with Owen, but Ikey needed someone. Good for him for laying it all out there and telling all of those stubborn buffons what they needed to be told.

angel1002 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
What a perfect song. It fits the story of Eddie and Janet's heartbreak perfectly. I love hearing/reading Eddie's thoughts. It is so true. It's easier to say I love you when you don't mean it. His regret is heartbreaking. By the way, I wish he would have beaten Matt to a pulp.

Way to go Ikey. I'm glad you wrote him like you did...a stand up guy with really good advice.

angel1002 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
WOW. First of all, that song was perfect for this story. I had never heard it before but I think that I will like it.

Secondly, this was a great story. I love that it was from Janet's point of view. I loved reading about all of the feelings that never came out during the show. My favorite part was the scene in the storeroom, Eddie who does love her making sure she was okay and hugging her and both admitting that neither knew what to do.

hookedonfanfics chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Fun! You wrote in UhEmily's personality perfectly! I love this. She is such high energy, and so smart. I like how you wrote our fav Jeddie in. And how that "jeddie" came about. :)
Super story. Please continue this one!
hookedonfanfics chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Ha ha ha Yoda Ikey! LOVE IT! You did an awesome job with Ikey's character. Poor guy, he is so sweet, and smart... just has some rotten luck!
I'm so glad he made all the guys see what they have! Especially Eddie! GO Ikey!
More please!
Huds2n chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I do like reading all the different perspectives - especially when Eddie says, "lets go get my girl back" - there is hope in that...I think his thoughts are awesome when he thinks Eddie is being mean to her and when he tries to explain himself Eddie gets all defensive...and then he calls him out on the "I love you" or lack thereof. once again, great chapter...keep em coming but seriously can we find out what happens after the "I love you" - I'm am dying over here...hee hee...
Huds2n chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I loved his perspective...I can only imagine that all these things were going through his head...I love Ikey's reaction to Eddie's behavior...now what happens after he says 'I love you..." - its killing me what happens now? Love the perspective from each person idea...keep em coming CBD...
hookedonfanfics chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
SOOOO good! You are an amazing writer! Clap clap clap. This all just played out as if it were live, right in front of me. Like I was sitting in Sullys watching, and reading Eddies mind. Sitting in the booth right next to the guys, listening to them talk.
Cant wait for the next chapter! AWESOME!
hookedonfanfics chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow that was soooo good! I hope you aren't done with this one. I was sad, mad, frustraited, and then felt as Janet did, a weight lifted as she told Eddie her thoughts.
SOOO good! More please. I think we Jeddie lovers need to hear the three words! :)
Huds2n chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
OHHHH...please tell me that this is not a one shot story...I am dying here to know what happens now...this was such a great story...loved the thoughts from Janet's perspective and the take on what happened with Eddie...I have always wondered how that played out but this is so logical and realistic to their characters...I love the fact that Rooster left - as he should- I love the fact that she continued to work at Sully's even though the whole town is probably aware of what happened...I love the fact that Eddie took care of her in the end and said those three words not letting his hurt and anger get in the way as it has so many times and I LOVE her letting him 'have it' so to speak. Her perspective is so dead on and pure Janet...I just hope there is more...such a great start to what I can only imagine will be a great story even if only a few chapters or at least one more...PLEASE! Awesome idea! LOVE IT!