Reviews for Heart of the Survivor
Omni Proxima chapter 20 . 3/17
Type your review here.
Castiel have to be a female.
There is no gay in the heavens. Plse make Cas a beautiful lady.
Your story is waaaw super.
Proxima Omni chapter 12 . 3/14
Castiel have to be a female, I hate this gay shit. I love the story. But remove this angelic homoshit. It makes your story illumnatic story.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Hi! Loved your Samandriel! I dont think I reviewed this but I did read it! Love the ending! You have such great ideas! I really hope I get to as great as an author as you are! I loved how you mentioned Alfie. Poor kid. Samandriel is so sweet. He is hard to write since he wasnt really on that much but I noticed he seems very polite. Didnt curse at his torturers or act defiant. Loved the character and actor! :D I guess I should read it again and leave reviews. btw reading the first story before sons from somewhere. Got too excited but I will now read and leave reviews. I love Big brother Cas fics! Have a lovely week!
yet again chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
whippersnapper101 chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
This was awesome and beautiful at the same time! Major kudos!

How about a sequel (maybe a oneshot about each brother's happy-ever-after)?
doctor-who-addiction chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
Wow! You are an amazing author! This is a great story! I loved your descriptions and the Destiel parts went the way that I hoped would happen rather than how most fics show it. Thank you for writing an awesome story!
kaliaje chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
ow ow - sorry I like your story. but as an astronomer I object to you consulting astrologers for your meteor shower story. Astronomers study the night sky for scientific purposes, Astrologers study the night sky for divination purposes. Start of chapter 6. Maybe spellcheck got ya.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
This story was brilliant and I enjoyed every moment of it. The pacing was perfect and I loved the build up of Dean and Cas's relationship. The decriptions were wonderfully vivid and the plot was genius.
WolfTotem64 chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
This was an excellent story, I'm very glad to have read it! It was well tought out, and wasn't too hardcore lovey dovey either. It did make me sad though, especially with Gabriel, but in the end, it was all worth it! Thank you for writing this!
Voodoo-Mutant-Child chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
SAMANDRIEL FICS! Yesh, finally, Samandriel my baby! I found you! I love these...;)
HarryPotterSPN17 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
One of the best stories I've ever read :)
HarryPotterSPN17 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Oh my...I am in such an emotional state right now...that was the first time I actually cried when reading a fanfic, such an amazing and powerful story. Dean and Cas's relationship is brilliant and you are an incredible writer...I just want to hug you :)
murtaghxblaiseyum chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
i absorlutly loved this story, amazing xx
GasMaskedSilence chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
And there, ladies and gentlemen is the finish we were all waiting for. Thank you for the EPIC story.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
Wow. GREAT ending. Still sad that its over. But it was a great story. :)