Reviews for Naruto: Fox in Equestria
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
That was really awesome and so sweet, it was funny when they took a bath together. so cute!
EmeraldKnight712 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
good story bro i'm going to read the rest of this later
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
now seeing ms furshy as his mom i haing soam as as dad
A Fan chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Well that sucks I was hoping for more. I love the whole motherly Fluttershy with Naruto. I like her and Hinata, they're both cute and I love it when they turn assertive I laughed my azz off when Hinata attacked Naruto thinking he was an imposter in the filler anime.

May I make a few suggestions for Fan of Fanfics, read Pen Strokes' Past Sins an AU in which Twilight adopts a filly that is the reborn Nightmare Moon whom she names Nyx. It isn't on this site but . Trust me it is a good fic and adding Nyx in would make it more interesting.

As for pairings I say NaruHina plus someone else. A small marem/harem made up of both ponies and kunoichi. Give them the ability to shift between human and pony forms.
godzillafan1 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
well that's too bad.
Inkdawn12 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Whats the link for this story?
vinceza scratch chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
sniffles* please,keep writing
Fan of Fanfics chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I feel like you should really work on this more. A motherly Fluttershy to a human Naruto is a brilliant idea. If you'd like some help, I'd be happy to offer some, beta, or if you don't see this going anywhere, perhaps I could revamp it. If you're unfamiliar with what I mean, revamping is different than adoption. Basically, I would take your original idea, but alter some of the circumstances in the plot. I have done this before for Ninja Bat Master with his Naruto/Star Wars cross 'Shadow of Vader.' For a good example, you can simply read the first chapter of his, and the first chapter of mine. Same basic idea, totally different execution. Anyway, back on point, you don't have to say yes, and I won't post a version without your permission...all I ask is that you not let this die, either by doing it yourself, or passing the idea on.
NarutoBrony chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Please tell me you didn't abandon this amazing story.
avatoa chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Quick question: why is it taking so long for you to update this story and Cybernin? These are epic dude!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
NO FAIR.. there needs to be more of this! Please.
oXBlackCatXo chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Awww! Not only was finding a Naruto/MLP crossover unexpected, but I didn't think it would be this good! Reading this made me laugh and smile, and even jerked a few tears at points. You, sir, have made me a very happy otaku/pegasister! :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
There going to be ANY attention to be paid to this story anytime soon? Cause if not then you should let someone adopt and continue it rather than leave it to rot in the back here like this.
Kigen No KitsuneOokami chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I love it :) so sweet! Please continue.
Fangirl-Experiment247 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
*sing-songy voice* LOVE IT! I love naruto and i love MLP! this story is so AWESOME!