Reviews for Kit
SneezySoul chapter 7 . 5/28
i just think vlad has some sick fetish for diapers

and is also sick

and wow look i read it all in one hour

i dont know why

but i did
SneezySoul chapter 5 . 5/28
wow

just wow

why cant danny just fly away? can he? :c
SneezySoul chapter 4 . 5/28
OH! badger. kit. I feel retarded now.

Then again it IS 2 in the morning and im just now getting out of my caffeine high so
SneezySoul chapter 3 . 5/28
Wow so he is sick? maybe its a ghostly thing? a ghost-hybrid thing? like, he did call danny a kit.

or...or maybe he IS sick.

im thinking too much

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! *charges forward*
SneezySoul chapter 2 . 5/28
vlad is either a sick weirdo or this is like a very huge prank

( i laughed way too hard btw i dont know it just all suddenly happened and it shocked the crap out of me im still laughing lmao )
SneezySoul chapter 1 . 5/28
that was a shocker

that literally just took a sharp turn in the direction i didnt even consider it was going
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
I feel both disturbed and captired, please up-date soon!
weepyhollows chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
i really hope this gets continued
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I went through trauma at a very young age,
They just killed my dad...
Forget all that,
An African catchphrase!
Villiangirl chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Okay when I read the whole story I was totally into it and I would love to see be updated cause it just to good to be stop now so I am hoping you will at least update this story soon :)
dannyFANtom chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
.GOD
Ms.Nicole-J chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I dont like leaving reviews but i will for this one. PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
Update soon please
1valleygirl4 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
nice
Flying Dragonite chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
:D I'm hooked on this... I keep reading it over and over and over again; cannot wait until you update!... hey that rhymed! x beams x ummmmmm ok... umm... now what do I say? hmmmmmmmmmm I guess I have nothing else to say... um, bye!