Reviews for Kit
Flying Dragonite chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
eeeeewwww. who'd want to eat black licorice? yuck yuck and YUCK! :P
239pony chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
I love your writing, but could you clear one thing uo or me? Is Danny in his fourteen year old body or did vlad give him something to make danny look like a baby? Really cool update soon please.
Moe43 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
I love this! Keep It up!
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
the bottle is next XD
malphigus chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Oh dear. That's one hell of a diaper change!
weepyhollows chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
yay you updated! please continue soon :D
takara410 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Love it please more
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
VGF:I KEEP SHIVERING! XD Ughhh, I think I got Danny's light headed-ness. :P Anyway, I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
T-Rex10 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Yes, you've upload another chapter! Yes. time to party. I've been waiting for sooooooooooooo long, thank you thank you thank you. I'll be waiting again for the next one.
royalfuschia chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Vlad. Is. DISTURBING.
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Definitely an interesting plot, but I gotta say...there's a lot of thinking and not a lot of dialogue. Little difficult to follow, but your descriptions of the scenes are really good. If just some more dialogue was added, it'd be a great story. I mean it's good now, but it wouldn't take much for it to get better. Keep up the good work.
KaibaGirl17 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Cute update soon
ImAGiver chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Love this! Pleas update soon! It's so sadistic and well written!
zoki chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
really good! but it's kinda long, could you possibly make more talking less thinking? 4 stars!
Priscilla chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Really enjoyed the new chapter! only one liiiiiiiitle complaint though. could you make less thoughts, and more actions? it took a whole chapter to go though that scene, like they were going in slow motion or something. but besides that, it was Great!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »