Reviews for Kit
takara410 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Love it please more
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
VGF:I KEEP SHIVERING! XD Ughhh, I think I got Danny's light headed-ness. :P Anyway, I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
T-Rex10 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Yes, you've upload another chapter! Yes. time to party. I've been waiting for sooooooooooooo long, thank you thank you thank you. I'll be waiting again for the next one.
royalfuschia chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Vlad. Is. DISTURBING.
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Definitely an interesting plot, but I gotta say...there's a lot of thinking and not a lot of dialogue. Little difficult to follow, but your descriptions of the scenes are really good. If just some more dialogue was added, it'd be a great story. I mean it's good now, but it wouldn't take much for it to get better. Keep up the good work.
KaibaGirl17 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Cute update soon
ImAGiver chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Love this! Pleas update soon! It's so sadistic and well written!
zoki chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
really good! but it's kinda long, could you possibly make more talking less thinking? 4 stars!
Priscilla chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Really enjoyed the new chapter! only one liiiiiiiitle complaint though. could you make less thoughts, and more actions? it took a whole chapter to go though that scene, like they were going in slow motion or something. but besides that, it was Great!
randomperson chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Poor Danny
A Striped Tigger chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Are you going to write Vlad's POV? You're doing a excellent job with the story, by the way.
Battygirl99 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Hello :) I just have to say first and for most how shocked (in a good way) I was when I realized just what Vlad had in store for Danny. Your writing made me feel just as helpless, embarrassed, and dumbfounded as our poor little Danny Boy when the big reveal was made. You have a very eloquent style to how you write, very clean and educated. However, if you're going to be writing from a 14 year old Danny's perspective, it may be best to dumb it down a bit and be less wordy. While your description of certain scenes are very well done, they tend to go on and on, and I tend to skip over them. There can also be a bit more dialogue, simply to engage the reader more. All in all, however, I'm really enjoying this! I can't wait to read more, but in the mean time, I'll look at your other fanfics! :) Yet again, wonderful job!
CookieMonster chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Omg I can't wait to see what happens next! Poor Danny! How embarassing! Haha can there be more dialogue too?
Dividancer chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
This story is getting really good! Poor Danny! Will there be more dialogue though? It's kind of hard to follow without any.
maltese chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
*tries to hold back a really loud laugh but sadly I failed*

looll xD ahahahah, really, imagine being diaper changed by your arch-nemesis ...

*dies laughing*