Reviews for Kit
randomperson chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Poor Danny
A Striped Tigger chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Are you going to write Vlad's POV? You're doing a excellent job with the story, by the way.
Battygirl99 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Hello :) I just have to say first and for most how shocked (in a good way) I was when I realized just what Vlad had in store for Danny. Your writing made me feel just as helpless, embarrassed, and dumbfounded as our poor little Danny Boy when the big reveal was made. You have a very eloquent style to how you write, very clean and educated. However, if you're going to be writing from a 14 year old Danny's perspective, it may be best to dumb it down a bit and be less wordy. While your description of certain scenes are very well done, they tend to go on and on, and I tend to skip over them. There can also be a bit more dialogue, simply to engage the reader more. All in all, however, I'm really enjoying this! I can't wait to read more, but in the mean time, I'll look at your other fanfics! :) Yet again, wonderful job!
CookieMonster chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Omg I can't wait to see what happens next! Poor Danny! How embarassing! Haha can there be more dialogue too?
Dividancer chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
This story is getting really good! Poor Danny! Will there be more dialogue though? It's kind of hard to follow without any.
malphigus chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
*tries to hold back a really loud laugh but sadly I failed*

looll xD ahahahah, really, imagine being diaper changed by your arch-nemesis ...

*dies laughing*
theshadiestcheezit chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
oh my gosh this is perfect lol please update soon!
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
VGF:Vlad's a sick fruitloop. :/ Nice chap, though! :) I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
jeanette9a chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
giggle i wonder when feeding time is ;3
takara410 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Love it please update
Priscilla chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Really good! Keep up the good work!
HP Girl 28 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Poor Danny, I wonder how Vlad plans on keeping him from "going GHost?"
KellyJoy chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Disturbing in the best way. Well done!
KaibaGirl17 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Wow, it grows darker...LOVE IT!
Aquilibra chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Update! This is amazing so far and I want to read more!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »