Reviews for An Ugly Duckling Is Always Loved By Someone
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So I wrote this pairing last week for Jess and I totally fell in love with it. I don't know why because I don't usually care for cousincest (unless it's Siritrix! yum!) but these two just seem like they would be perfect for each other.
I like Roxanne! Pointing out the difference between Fred and George was a nice touch and Roxanne being able to identify with Fred like that was kind of sweet... if that makes sense. haha. Roxanne spilling her guts to him was nice and I could totally picture it. Lily's comments are too funny. I like cliffhanger endings as well. They're just fun, aren't they? Lovely :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
"Your knockers are tiny, but they're the perfect size to fight right in my hand." I can just picture Lily saying that! *LOL* That was just a perfect way to end it - and I love Roxanne's surprise about it as well. I can definitely picture Roxanne saying whatever's on her mind, since she's a very honest person in my headcanon as well. I love the mention of her and Lily being so close, since I love the friendship between this two almost as much as I love the romance between them as well. They're so cute, aww! I love the characterizations of both of them, and I think you established them really well in a little drabble like this. Spread the Roxlilu love (and write a continuation, pretty please!)! :DD