Reviews for Let the Quidditch Resume
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
"You can get back to not playing for Puddlemere now," Ahahaha, excellent line.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Aww! I was so happy to see a follow-up to He Never Liked Sweets, since I was kind of curious to see what happens next, and you definitely didn't disappoint :DDD This is awesome. I love seeing that both of them fought in the Final Battle, and they both survived. Marcus/Terence is an awesome thing to include, too, and I liked seeing that you threw that in there. It makes sense that Adrian didn't have anyone he was close to die, since he's a Slytherin and not many of them would have fought. I like that Katie was the one to get Oliver and the others, since Oliver wasn't in the D.A. and wouldn't have had a coin (I think authors forget that sometimes). "I didn't fight yesterday for them. I fought for you." just explains Adrian's motivations really well, and I love that line so much. Great job!
controlled climb chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
AW. Happiness is Kimberley-shaped. :3 Thank you, thank you for writing this! This is absolutely wonderful and I love it very much. :3 You must write more for these two! They're so obviously meant to be together.

My favourite part was after Oliver spoke and then you wrote "...and his bottle is at last empty." Because aslkdflsdjf that's just super depressing and made me curse the entire war and gah. It's just so sad and with those six words it's just so easy to see how badly the war affected the two of them.

AND ADRIAN. FIGHTING FOR OLIVER. So cute! I could just die omgah.

AND OLIVER. With his little hinting. My goodness. And the last line. Gosh. Killing me with adorable, much?

Thanks again for writing this I love it muchly this is just aldjflsjdf. All the awards go to you, m'dear.