Reviews for Friends of the Hollow Queen
Great story, but to many punctuation mistakes, especially run ons. It's a shame because this is one of the few stories I've read that has a good, strong plot and is portrayed well. Too many punctiuation, spelling, and other grammar error cause readers to lose focus on what you're writing and more on figuring out what you're trying to say. Thus, I strongly suggest a beta - a good beta that knows their grammar Then this will be fantastic and I can continue on to chapter three. Best of luck!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Nooooooo!

Must read next chapter now!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Ooh, it's so awesome to read a version where Arthur when to look for him (like he totally should have!).

-Ondo
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Thiswas goodd story and I glad that you write it, seen how good writer you are I just have to read your next story
weepingelm chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
would love to read more. I realise this was probably sometime ago but I'm fairly new to this site.
treeangel chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
This was a perfect ending. I especially love the descriptions you used, it new it sweet and emotional.
Telula13 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Fabulous story so far
Randomperson chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
I really like this fic! The one you're working on sounds like it will be good! Can't wait!
acacia59601 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
This was a really good story! I'm also really intrigued by the preview for your next one! Any chance that's coming soon?
SilvertonguedClotpole chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
This was great. Like you, I always thought Arthur and Merlin's friends should have been with him when he was poisoned in the Hollow Queen episode, yet at the same time it gave him room to grow. Anyway, this was lovely and the unexpected twist of the second injury was a nice surprise. Everything else afterwards too, especially Gwaine's response. I love Gwaine.

Also, regarding the preview to another story, I really liked the preview, it was well done and I'd love to see more if you do decide to finish it and upload it. :)
shoshierose chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This was an extremely good story, exactly what I wish had happened in this episode. Your preview for your next story looks amazing as well, can't wait to read it
Teddy-bear doctors chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Great story! Ughh i love accepting reveal fics! I almost started crying at the end when Merlin did. Loved it though! I'm so glad you wrote this!

Great start to the new story too. My only problem is that I am pretty sure that's in Cenred is spelled with an E, not an A. Happy writing! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Can't wait for the sequel :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Gwaine always rolls with whatever surprises comes his way. Lol. Can't wait to see what pranks happen when this is all resolved.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2013