Reviews for Friends of the Hollow Queen
BookWarrior23 chapter 2 . 5/24
I love how you took The Hollow Queen and kept everything cannon while adding your own insight. And of course protective!Arthur is just so much fun to read! For your TV show problem, have you tried the shows Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural? Or even Anime? Fairy Tail and One Piece are good animes, and they have over 500 episodes each.
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 4/6
Nice job! There was one bit on inconsistency. When Merlin used his magic, Arthur started shouting about how Merlin had betrayed him, yet he had given permission for magic to be used to save Merlin and, a few sentences before, had wanted to tell Merlin that it was fine for him to use his magic.
Still, this was pretty good! Loved the preview at the end too. That was intense!
mizzymel chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Thanks for writing this, it's pretty great. Hope you'll do a sequel where they take Gwen the cauldren, it'd be interesting for him to do the magic and after Mordred shown up for Mordred to see him doing it as himself in front of Arthur. I wonder how that would change the dynamics?
mizzymel chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
That servant comment would have been the glaring admission without her intending to do it. As if she wasn't a servant, and they didn't run off to save her once or twice? Whew. I'm surprised Arthur didn't put her in the dungeons right then and there. What happened to Daegal?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
Great story, but to many punctuation mistakes, especially run ons. It's a shame because this is one of the few stories I've read that has a good, strong plot and is portrayed well. Too many punctiuation, spelling, and other grammar error cause readers to lose focus on what you're writing and more on figuring out what you're trying to say. Thus, I strongly suggest a beta - a good beta that knows their grammar Then this will be fantastic and I can continue on to chapter three. Best of luck!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Nooooooo!

Must read next chapter now!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Ooh, it's so awesome to read a version where Arthur when to look for him (like he totally should have!).

-Ondo
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Thiswas goodd story and I glad that you write it, seen how good writer you are I just have to read your next story
weepingelm chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
would love to read more. I realise this was probably sometime ago but I'm fairly new to this site.
treeangel chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
This was a perfect ending. I especially love the descriptions you used, it new it sweet and emotional.
Telula13 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Fabulous story so far
Randomperson chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
I really like this fic! The one you're working on sounds like it will be good! Can't wait!
acacia59601 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
This was a really good story! I'm also really intrigued by the preview for your next one! Any chance that's coming soon?
SilvertonguedClotpole chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
This was great. Like you, I always thought Arthur and Merlin's friends should have been with him when he was poisoned in the Hollow Queen episode, yet at the same time it gave him room to grow. Anyway, this was lovely and the unexpected twist of the second injury was a nice surprise. Everything else afterwards too, especially Gwaine's response. I love Gwaine.

Also, regarding the preview to another story, I really liked the preview, it was well done and I'd love to see more if you do decide to finish it and upload it. :)
shoshierose chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This was an extremely good story, exactly what I wish had happened in this episode. Your preview for your next story looks amazing as well, can't wait to read it