Reviews for He Has Defiled My Sanctuary
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh my dear Gawd. So much for concentrating on work today. LOL That was hot stuff!
darkdaysofsummer chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow! This was so well-written! I'm certainly going to favorite this. Not many writers can pull something like this off, and make it seem believable.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
What I liked most about this story was that while there were doing this in a place of worship, they were really worshiping through their bodies - I can't imagine a more perfect way to become one with heaven...by going there through ecstasy! I hope they go back and "worship" again! ;)

Good luck in the contest!

Becca
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was hot! God, they're naughty! Esme an Carlisle, mmm mmm good!
Patricia chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is awesome and wild! Esme is a one lucky woman to have Carlisle...want more! please make more of them!
Just4Me chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I can't begin to say how amazing this story is. More than just hot and sexy, you really gave us two fully rounded characters. Very few writers can deliver a believable Carlisle and Esme story, with a mature story line that stays in canon. Their thoughts and actions stay true to who they are. There was a depth to their interaction that seems essential to these two. Carlisle's ability to blend his physical and spiritual side is one of the things I like best about him. And it was so touching that Esme now sees how important going to church is to him, and is willing to go just to make him happy. God I wish you would write more, or a new story with these two.
Ivytruce2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I admit I was almost afraid to read this when I read what it entailed, but I'm so glad I gave it a chance! I think you really did a phenomenal job at keeping both Carlisle and Esme in character, which is so tricky to do in smut-fics. I didn't feel like this was just written for sex and I didn't even feel like it was a disgrace to the churchgoing types. (Like Esme says, it's impossible to believe anything Carlisle wants is wrong!) It was just so beautiful, just like they both said in the end. I loved it!