Reviews for Wonders
Go Outside chapter 1 . 5/7
Very sweet ending :)
Demi clayton chapter 1 . 2/23
I think you should write more when you can as it is very cute yet sad as well, please and thank you.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
A delicate, wonder filled story of childish delight and very adult echoes of longing and sadness.
John Smith chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
This is such a sweet story and such a great character study. I have read a lot of people's takes on the history of Jack and North's Workshop, but yours is the one that feels the most real and the most canon. I absolutely love it and could read a hundred simple stories like this happily. This is actually the second or third time I've read this fic. I love it SO much. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Why do you always make me cry. I NEVER cry. FUDGE, IVE ONLY SEEN THIS MOVIE ONCE HOW THE SHIZ ARR YOU MAKING ME CRY
kitty.bee1904 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Ahhhh I loved this it made me very emotional and I love the way you write Jack. I hope you have a lovely day!
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Nice ending!
Mulberries chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
You are a brilliant writer, all your fics are brilliant. Keep doing what you love! :)
SnowyFruitcake chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Wonders that hurt, huh? i get it now :")
thank you for a great feels in this story :)
PythonAnon chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Awwwwww :) You know, there should really be a smiley face that looks more contented than just an arbitrary happy...
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
That last line there slays me.
Aaaah Jack why do you have to suffer in silence?
Yetis why do you have to keep poor innocent snow children out of the workshop?
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
wonderful :)
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
NO JACK DON'T CRY PLEASE I CAN'T HANDLE IT

Fuck. Why do I keep reading your stories? They keep breaking my heart. They're so, so good, but they make me want to cry. Seriously.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
your discriptive skills are wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Maaann, I was really hoping I'd find a fic like this (and I found plenty digging around, but none of them hit the spot like this one did)! The first paragraph alone is enough to suck me in, I don't think I will even get enough of you gorgeous way of wording things! I love the little mention of Jack being hungry, filching food, and that he doesn't really realize where he is until he notices the elves. I love the descriptions of the decorations and how they change as time passes. I love the yeti's being so efficient in keeping him out (even if it hurts my feelings guuh: "They can SEE him, and he feels irrationally grateful for it until the instant that they turn him away.") and how creative Jack is about trying to get in.

I love this line: "It does not occur to him that he might appeal to the broad-shouldered man in the embroidered red coat. It does not occur to him that the man might not know about his efforts at all" and I love it for a lot of reasons (Jack is an oblivious dork, he's just having fun now, plus c-o-n-t-i-n-u-i-t-y!).

And "For an instant, Jack is afraid that he might cry - " I'm a mess right now jeez..! This was such a good fic! I'm never going to get enough of your gorgeous writing! Everything about it is WONDERFUL, it's hard to pull myself away from the computer right now, I still have so much to read...! C:
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »