Reviews for Wonders
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
wonderful :)
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
NO JACK DON'T CRY PLEASE I CAN'T HANDLE IT

Fuck. Why do I keep reading your stories? They keep breaking my heart. They're so, so good, but they make me want to cry. Seriously.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
your discriptive skills are wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Maaann, I was really hoping I'd find a fic like this (and I found plenty digging around, but none of them hit the spot like this one did)! The first paragraph alone is enough to suck me in, I don't think I will even get enough of you gorgeous way of wording things! I love the little mention of Jack being hungry, filching food, and that he doesn't really realize where he is until he notices the elves. I love the descriptions of the decorations and how they change as time passes. I love the yeti's being so efficient in keeping him out (even if it hurts my feelings guuh: "They can SEE him, and he feels irrationally grateful for it until the instant that they turn him away.") and how creative Jack is about trying to get in.

I love this line: "It does not occur to him that he might appeal to the broad-shouldered man in the embroidered red coat. It does not occur to him that the man might not know about his efforts at all" and I love it for a lot of reasons (Jack is an oblivious dork, he's just having fun now, plus c-o-n-t-i-n-u-i-t-y!).

And "For an instant, Jack is afraid that he might cry - " I'm a mess right now jeez..! This was such a good fic! I'm never going to get enough of your gorgeous writing! Everything about it is WONDERFUL, it's hard to pull myself away from the computer right now, I still have so much to read...! C:
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
It's way too early for feels like this! I didn't everything about how depressing t was that Jack has been trying to get in for like a hundred years. Excellent work! Thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
So beautiful! thank you!
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
OH YEAH, how could I forget the Yetis? They touched him during those 300 years. ...To throw him out of the workshop for 150 years.

I just - ugh, I'm not even going to start again.

(Except oh finally that ending is sort of making it all better just a little tiny bit but oh *Jack*)
DeathBySugarCube chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh Jack...
Identicality chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Those last lines brought out my feels. I had to let out an, "aww". It was brilliant. Keep up the good work.
Lovepuppy316 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
SANTA HAS BEEN NAUGHTY FOR ALL THESE YEARS!
xXSpiritualWriterXx chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I'm addicted to your stories, dude. I swear it. Your writing skillz are impeccable! Your writing style is captivating!

Never stop writing. This story was awesome!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I read "Broken Glass to Sweep Away" sometime last month (after I had randomly been searching for ROTG fanfics), and then stumbled upon "Snow and Honey" later when someone recommended it on Tumblr. I was looking through another author's favorites list just about a week ago, and found myself reading "Bits and Pieces. When I finished reading that one I decided to check to see if you had written any others, and that was when I found that you were also the author of these other two fics I had read already! And so, of course I had to read your other ROTG fanfics!
You're such a talented writer, and you capture Jack's thoughts perfectly! I'll gladly read any more ROTG fanfics you post :)
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ohh beautiful! And so... sad... oh Jack. It takes a special kind of person to keep comign back again and again after being rejected so much. And to make a game of it.

Wondrful writing! I loved it!
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Amazing descriptions in this one!
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love Jack's Creativity! You captured it beautifully! The Ending almost made me cry, first because I thought it was him watching them through a window, then because it was so sweet.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »