Reviews for Wonders
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/18
That last line there slays me.
Aaaah Jack why do you have to suffer in silence?
Yetis why do you have to keep poor innocent snow children out of the workshop?
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
wonderful :)
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 7/9/2014

Fuck. Why do I keep reading your stories? They keep breaking my heart. They're so, so good, but they make me want to cry. Seriously.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
your discriptive skills are wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Maaann, I was really hoping I'd find a fic like this (and I found plenty digging around, but none of them hit the spot like this one did)! The first paragraph alone is enough to suck me in, I don't think I will even get enough of you gorgeous way of wording things! I love the little mention of Jack being hungry, filching food, and that he doesn't really realize where he is until he notices the elves. I love the descriptions of the decorations and how they change as time passes. I love the yeti's being so efficient in keeping him out (even if it hurts my feelings guuh: "They can SEE him, and he feels irrationally grateful for it until the instant that they turn him away.") and how creative Jack is about trying to get in.

I love this line: "It does not occur to him that he might appeal to the broad-shouldered man in the embroidered red coat. It does not occur to him that the man might not know about his efforts at all" and I love it for a lot of reasons (Jack is an oblivious dork, he's just having fun now, plus c-o-n-t-i-n-u-i-t-y!).

And "For an instant, Jack is afraid that he might cry - " I'm a mess right now jeez..! This was such a good fic! I'm never going to get enough of your gorgeous writing! Everything about it is WONDERFUL, it's hard to pull myself away from the computer right now, I still have so much to read...! C:
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
It's way too early for feels like this! I didn't everything about how depressing t was that Jack has been trying to get in for like a hundred years. Excellent work! Thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
So beautiful! thank you!
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
OH YEAH, how could I forget the Yetis? They touched him during those 300 years. ...To throw him out of the workshop for 150 years.

I just - ugh, I'm not even going to start again.

(Except oh finally that ending is sort of making it all better just a little tiny bit but oh *Jack*)
DeathBySugarCube chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh Jack...
Identicality chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Those last lines brought out my feels. I had to let out an, "aww". It was brilliant. Keep up the good work.
Lovepuppy316 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
xXSpiritualWriterXx chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I'm addicted to your stories, dude. I swear it. Your writing skillz are impeccable! Your writing style is captivating!

Never stop writing. This story was awesome!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I read "Broken Glass to Sweep Away" sometime last month (after I had randomly been searching for ROTG fanfics), and then stumbled upon "Snow and Honey" later when someone recommended it on Tumblr. I was looking through another author's favorites list just about a week ago, and found myself reading "Bits and Pieces. When I finished reading that one I decided to check to see if you had written any others, and that was when I found that you were also the author of these other two fics I had read already! And so, of course I had to read your other ROTG fanfics!
You're such a talented writer, and you capture Jack's thoughts perfectly! I'll gladly read any more ROTG fanfics you post :)
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ohh beautiful! And so... sad... oh Jack. It takes a special kind of person to keep comign back again and again after being rejected so much. And to make a game of it.

Wondrful writing! I loved it!
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Amazing descriptions in this one!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »