Reviews for Ways To Annoy Dimentio
Kortez chapter 54 . 7/18/2014
WELL.
THIS...
THIS...
THIS MADE ME LAUGH. So freaking hard.
A pervert, hm? I... I like it. It's new. But (*cough SINCE MOST OF MY GUY CHARACTERS ARE PERVERTS cough*), I think that this Ren kid is a good addition to the Pastas.
This story keeps impressing me even more each chapter, Link dear! I really am looking forward for the next chapter! And I hope that this feels like a clean, fresh start to you. It's way less cluttered, too. Oh! And on another note, I don't know if I have mentioned it or not, you have greatly improved! Read the first chapter and then this! XD So much improvement!
I love the pranks in this chapter. Oreos and the cake! Haha!
The blue Kool-Aid... I've never heard of that one! Clever! :)
Kortez chapter 53 . 7/15/2014
Oh, I love it! Buns of steel. Lol. I laughed so hard! XD
THE VORTEX! It's back! Yay!
Once again, thanks for keeping Kortez in. I love Link's emo corner.
Pudding in Dimentio's underwear. Eww but perfect for the two remaining Pastas. :3
Great job, bebe!
BritishWaffleSyrup chapter 53 . 7/15/2014
Amazing! And yay for Fourth Wall breaking! Sorry I haven't updated my stories in awhile in the Mario fandom, it can't have been that long anyway- *checks update status* ALMOST A YEAR?! What is this nonsense? Oh dear. Well, I've been vacationing in the Lego Movie fandom. But I'm coming back to the Mario fandom soon!

So yeah, that was my rambling excuse as to why I'm not here... Have something more important!

ERMYGOSH YOUR STORY IS AMAZING! (As always) I remember reading this from the first chapter... I'm old. XD Not really, but I can't believe that I haven't faved this yet. I apologize for my fangirling. And,

Toodles!
Kortez chapter 52 . 7/10/2014
I love it! I have missed this story so much! (SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING, I NEVER SAW THAT IT WAS UPDATED *dies*)
Thank you so much that you included my bebe in this chapter (with her one and only best friend outside of Slick!). I really appreciate that. You, m'lady, have greatly improved. I am so proud of you! Wow, I can't believe that this story is one and a half years old and still continuing. I really thought that it was over with! ;) But I am so glad that you're back.
Good chapter, Link! Keep going! :D
下手ィ亜
ChingBling chapter 33 . 3/17/2014
BEN chapter, I command thee to make a BEN chapter
ChingBling chapter 51 . 3/17/2014
I HAVE AN OC, His name is bud der and plays minecraft a lot wears a yellow shirt with a budder ingot on it red sweatpants and is a human-dragon breed. He is awesome with a sword. Also his friends call him Travis because that's his real name.
Kortez chapter 51 . 8/6/2013
I like...
Dimmy's laugh lol :D
So Link is kinda like a robot... Interesting... XD
Anna Sparkles chapter 34 . 5/9/2013
You forgot Kortez or whatever the name is. Anyways, awesome story! I love it! I am really, and I mean REALLY, obsessed with Mario! And DIMENTIO IS AWESOME! DERPPPPPP!

-Anna Sparkles
Anna Sparkles chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
You don't believe in Santa? How dare you! :O
Bored Dragon chapter 50 . 4/21/2013
I love the logic XD Especially in the bit at the end XD
Moley Koopa chapter 49 . 3/17/2013
OMG Luna is so funny in this chapter! XD
Bored Dragon chapter 49 . 3/16/2013
OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! XD It was amazing! Loved it *hugs* Update soon! :)