Reviews for The Key to His Heart
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
I thought it was fantastic. Loved the story thAnks for writing.
KB4RC chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Sorry to be negative but that inscription is about 15 words too long on a key.
NutsAboutHarry chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Yes it WAS a little over-the-top, melodramatic and sappy but it was awesome sweet a little over-the-top, melodramatic and sappy. I loved it, especially the story of his first Christmas as a single Dad. I hope you write more material in the future!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
anxiously awaiting the next chapter! WD!
NutsAboutHarry chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
A this story is lovely! Could you maybe write another chapter covering the reactions of Caskett exchanging the gifts? That would be awesome!
CBF chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
What an amazing, beautiful, heartwarming story! Loved Kate's gift; so in character with Kate we see on the screen.
gary chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Decent idea. Keep it going! Be careful of syntax errors. Structurally imo way too many paragraphs. Reads like a newspaper report, or maybe this was your intent? cheers.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I loved this choice of gift! Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great beginning. Please continue.
crazeeria chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
AWWWWWW I want to read both of their reactions!
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Good chapter!
saifos chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
loved it! Really liked the touches at the ennd! So personal, so caskett! Grat job!
CaskettFreak101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Loved the ending. :D Especially the Nebula 9 and the "Always" part. Well done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was sweet.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Castle also knows how lucky, how privileged he is that Kate had worked so hard to bring it down for him - I love this line.

But he wants her to have the keys so that she knows she's always welcome. Into his home, into his life, into his family, into his heart. - Almost as much as I love this one.

He got her a Nebula 9 keychain? How cool is that! And now I'm wondering if there are any Castle ones... :)