Reviews for She and I
BabouTunt chapter 36 . 11/27/2016
Just reread this after your little non-update-update for She and Him, and I'd forgotten just how amazing this one was!
Chely99 chapter 36 . 11/25/2016
I have no clue as to why I have never read this story, but am thankful that I finally did! It is an absolute GEM!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/12/2016
Loved this story
iHATEamarorollins chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Great
BabouTunt chapter 31 . 3/22/2013
I'm really glad you had the 'I told you so moment' here. It's so real to life to have someone really kind of create a self-fulfilling prophecy- humans often prefer the certainty of the dreaded outcome to the uncertain living breathing elements of life we are meant to strive for. It's also pretty classic emotional manipulation- obviously there's no right or wrong here, but regardless of 'blame' there is plenty of psychological abuse at its finest...
BabouTunt chapter 30 . 3/22/2013
Dun dun dah! That's supposed to be menacing music... And the complexity unravels... So messy, so good.
calzon rizzles fan chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
Very good story. Thanks for sharing it.
IBME chapter 36 . 3/12/2013
Oh yes, that was very, very satisfying. What a wonderful, beautiful ending. Thank you so, so much for this story!
peterpeter chapter 36 . 3/12/2013
sad to see it end but hope you have sequel in works. loved it
Guest chapter 36 . 3/12/2013
great love it
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
Awe :) OMG lovely ending! Lovely story!
ladybugsmomma chapter 36 . 3/12/2013
Awesome! I'm so happy that they were able to work things out! Thanks for an absolutely wonderful story!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
Aw. Alex is just so sweet. I loved this chapter u did good again. I can't wait 2 read more. Nk
Bkwrmchar chapter 36 . 3/12/2013
Thank You Thank You Thank YOU! This has been an AMAZING storu! While overall I'm glad you finished it I am REALLY going to miss the story updates. You write great A/O stories and I hope you have a few left. Again, Thank You.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
this is great. keep it up