Reviews for 60 Seconds
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
Oh, a morphling perspective! I love that he's watching the colors and he's almost not sure of what's going on. The fact it says he can almost feel the heat through the screen is really nice. The description of dangerous purple was really nice. I love how everything swirls but it's mostly red he sees.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 31 . 7/9/2013
I have a feeling things won't go so well for Fallow. Especially since he's charitable. It's sweet that he hands out the wheat to the kids despite the consequences he didn't know would happen. That's really sad. The punishment poor boy makes it even worse. I love how this causes Fallow to grow more deceitful. That's a great way to show what's going on in their world.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 30 . 7/9/2013
The comparison of the whip to a snake was really nice. The name Lass is an interesting choice. I appreciate the fact that she's got a new little quirk with the whip. I could tell from the moment it said she was slow something horrible was about to go down. The gory detail of the fact it would be better to be gored then left to die is disturbing. I can almost feel her pain.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
I love the numbers in this. It was such a great thing to start with. It's an awesome attribute for a new person on the scene. I love that because they're consistent it's what pulls her toward them. Awww! The mention of Beetee is awesome. I love him. I love that he calls her Da Vinci. The fact the last paragraph deals with numbers is awesome.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 28 . 7/9/2013
The fact this girl is compared to a clattering factory is really nice. The contrast of the quiet apartment is really nice as well. I like the bit of sadness brought in by the comparison of the tribute to the district partner. I like the time mention in this. Sixty years is a long time and I love that theme of never forgetting.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
I love the fact Coreen is hung over. That is great. It’s such a nice way to keep up the fact that everyone in the Capitol drinks. So, Fallon tricked people into thinking that she was sleeping with him as well? That’s an interesting plot. I didn’t know that the Districts had escorts either. I guess there’s a lot going on here.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
I wonder who Fallon’s talking to in this. It’s just the Prep team? I love how they have to hide the scratches. That’s kind of funny. I can see that being traumatic for them. I’m still a bit lost as to what’s going on and what Fallon did. Is this a part of another one of your stories?
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
I think it’s interesting that some of this is happening at night. I like that thought that they’re all trying to sneak around almost. It’s neat. Wait, so Coreen was with Cato? I thought he was with Fallon? I get what he’s doing, but I’m confused as to exactly what is happening. I feel like there’s some things missing or out of place.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
It’s nice to see another familiar face in this. I like the added people, but I also like having some familiar thrown in. I keep hoping for Katniss at some point. The fact Fallon is asleep is kind of funny. With everything that goes on I figure it might be hard to sleep. I’m not quite sure where the end of this went. I couldn’t figure out who had the boxers on backward. It was a bit confusing.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
The detail of hearts beating irregularly was fantastic. It makes me worried for them. I love the fact that you show more time with the mention of fifty years. Not many really remember that because they’re too drunk or high. I like the fact that Harley does. It’s sad because he has no words for them. I like that horrible fact.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Oh no! Rue! That makes me sad! I love how she’s silently begging that he doesn’t go. It’s really sad. She’s so young and innocent and she’s pleading that he doesn’t leave. I like the relationship between Rue and Thresh. I like how he says he’ll stay. That was really sweet. It’s sad though, because of what’s to come. The little bit about the tears collecting in his palm is a bit depressing as well.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
Who’s Mer? I don’t know that one. I love the little fish thing. The District Four theme throughout this is really neat. That’s your favorite district isn’t it? I love the detail about there being little seaweed matted into the speakers hair. I wasn’t clear on the fact his ribs showed through his rotting skin. Am I missing something? Oh, that’s dark. I like that ending. It’s sad, but really neat.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Ooh an Effie Trinket one. She’s always a character! The detail about the wind stirring her skirt was a really nice way to open this piece. I love that Haymitch is staring at something she can’t see. It automatically shows that she isn’t on the same level as him. He’s been places and seen things she’s never witnessed. I love that she puts on her sunglasses. It seems like it has a double meaning. Not only is it helping against the sun, but also the sadness she’s feeling.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
The fact you put a funeral into this is really neat. I love that. I think it really adds to the drabbles and makes them more than just the games. It gives a new life to them. There are real people behind the identity of tribute. It’s a sad little bit, but at the same time it’s really neat. I like the idea of how District Four buries their dead.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
I hate the feeling of dirt under my fingers. It really got me cringing in the first sentence. I love the "fingers throb with his heart” bit. That was nice. I do love the fact you touch on the landmines. That was such a huge thing in the games and I’m glad you brought him into this. That’s awesome. I thought it was neat to that he had such hope when he dug up the mine.
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »