Reviews for 60 Seconds
Guest chapter 60 . 10/15/2013
marblesharp it counts down from 60
marblesharp chapter 60 . 10/15/2013
Explosive ending! I love that you end this with the man behind everything that's happened up until now.
I'm curious, why the 2 then 1 for the final chapter titles?
Really, this is an awesome story - it may just be glimpses but we learn a lot about Panem through them.
Klicker'andKash chapter 60 . 10/15/2013
Wow.
Jaslyn chapter 60 . 10/15/2013
Wow this ended in a totally unexpected way. I had completely forgotten about Snow, who's the Mastermind behind it all. Once again you blow everyone's mind out of the water.

Coincidentally, "The Charge of the Light Brigade" is one of my favorite poems from school literature.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 60 . 10/15/2013
This was amazing! I'm sad that you're at the end, since this was so much fun to read. :) But I can't wait for you to have some more drabble series.
That last line fit perfectly... wow. And the descriptions of the rose garden were great, I could almost see it in my head.
Great job! :D
Klicker'andKash chapter 59 . 10/14/2013
This is just so sad. It shows the cruelty of the capital very well. The capital should read this
Klicker'andKash chapter 39 . 10/14/2013

The excited.

The concerned.

The unfairly condemned.

The constantly bereaved.

All of Panem captured so perfectly in so few sentences. Tragic.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 59 . 10/12/2013
Ahh, it's almost over! I can't believe it!
You've done really well on this whole project, and I hope you continue with your writing. :)
This chapter was really cool. Don't know how to exactly describe it, but... awesome.
marblesharp chapter 59 . 10/12/2013
I love the tense, apprehensive tone here. Perfect detail, as always! And this is your second to last one! You should be proud. ;)
(Also, happy birthday!)
Guest chapter 59 . 10/8/2013
Please do a Follow Up to this story after chapter 60
Thargelion chapter 59 . 10/8/2013
*sob wails* it's almost over! no! :( very good chapter, the line [The escorts gather in the plaza with flutes of champagne for congratulations] somehow is kind of creepy, like they're being congratulated for another round of tributes ready to die. i'll really miss this fic.
Cloverrrrrrrrrr chapter 59 . 10/8/2013