Reviews for 60 Seconds
Jaslyn chapter 59 . 10/8/2013
Very nice! The contrasting atmospheres come across very neatly. You can see the amount of emotional investment each group of stakeholders have going up and up with each successive sentence (poor Haymitch lol)

I have huge expectations for the last chapter now.
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 58 . 10/5/2013
Wow, I really like this chapter.
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Damn it, how are you so good at portraying characters?
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
See? This is why I like Glarvel. He respects Glimmer!
AprilLittle chapter 58 . 10/3/2013
Damn Gale for being right! Damn, damn, damn.

That's a creepy-ass image, right there. . .Marvel yanking the arrow out of his neck. A giant, furry rabbit Marvel yanking the arrow out of his neck. A giant, furry rabbit Marvel - spurting blood red blood - yanking the arrow out of his neck. Yes, a described blood as 'blood red'. *nods* I was emphasizing that Rabbit Marvel (NameSmoosh: Rarvel? Marbit?) is not an alien, but an actual man-sized rabbit that bleeds the same color blood as any man or other rabbit.

And, yes, Katniss. . .it's a scary thing to discover the ease with which you are able to cause harm to other living things. To end their lives and tear apart the lives of their surviving family and friends (rabbit, squirrel, lynx or fellow man).

How about a chapter for Maysilee now? XD
Mercoorio chapter 35 . 10/3/2013
This is a great great chapter.
Cloverrrrrrrrrr chapter 58 . 10/1/2013
Really good chapter.
marblesharp chapter 58 . 10/1/2013
Great insight into Katniss' humanity during the Games! If I remember correctly, she only felt the effects of killing another person later, so this might be her thoughts right after?
Anon chapter 56 . 9/30/2013
Love this story! Can we get a Maysilee chapter?
AprilLittle chapter 57 . 9/26/2013
That's a very simple sounding rule, in theory.

But in reality, it's a devilish one to keep from breaking at some point.

There are a million tiny occurrences that can bend you. . .
bend you. . .
bend you. . .
*SNAP*

You're only human, Chaff.
marblesharp chapter 57 . 9/25/2013
Nice small look into Chaff's character. I always enjoy different interpretations of him. Good work!
Cloverrrrrrrrrr chapter 57 . 9/25/2013
Awh. That's so sad.
Jaslyn chapter 54 . 9/25/2013
I'm assuming Lexi is Foxface. Although you did mention in Chapter 7 that you couldn't give her a name. Would you care to enlighten me?
This chapter is pretty good, you highlighted the futility of mentoring brilliantly, and it almost seems that you brought across the fact that Susan is almost not accustomed to District 5 making it this far; while Gloss is.
Cloverrrrrrrrrr chapter 56 . 9/21/2013
I want to hear about the careers hunting.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2013